Melting Pot

EJ

Mar 4, 2008
Canada
Pretty good. I see you like to twirl cards a lot. The only thing I found was that it was a bit dark, making it a little hard to see at times, but other than that, well done.

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
I made it dark to test out editing and block out the background a little bit. I did notice that it gets hard to see the deck, but possible.

Also, the main flourishes I want comments about are the ones after the first and second title.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Video was pretty good, but it disappointed me because I thought this thread was about drugs when I first saw the title. :p

Sep 1, 2007
I thought the video was about cards. moves were only okay-ish and the filming was terrible. alot of flippy re-grippy stuff and not alot of flow sadly. If you want this to be your style (only doing one type of cut) you've got to do it really well for it to be exciting for us to watch!

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
I like the originality of your moves :D But I felt that it was a bit repetitive. Perhaps you should add a bit more variety next time.

You did a good job though, keep it up man.

-Garry

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
Thanks for the comments guys. I will work on making it lighter soon and I will add more variety. These moves are the ones I have been practicing lately, which happen to be very twirly, I didn't notice that at first so I know to change it up more, thanks again.

also, once again, Any comments on the cut at 27 seconds?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the comments guys. I will work on making it lighter soon and I will add more variety. These moves are the ones I have been practicing lately, which happen to be very twirly, I didn't notice that at first so I know to change it up more, thanks again.

also, once again, Any comments on the cut at 27 seconds?

It was good but not great. I think if you get it smooth, (like K.H.'s Sick and Twisted Wings of hte Mockingbird) it'll be a cool flourish.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results