Memento by Daniel Madison

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
i checked d+M site and found this

edit: sorry link didn't work but i swear when i posted it had a link to a 4 of clubs with memento written on it and underneath it said coming soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
this sounds a lot like david regal's "Alone"

at least you could do the exact same effect with david's trick.

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
i vigorously hate this type of a performance, and this style of magic
show a trick and get it over with, instead of building yourself up as a goth mage

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
read the description again... Any card can be named..

Exactly, "the subconcious hints" is darren brown-like trash that you feed them as misdirection, or to get extra props afterwards.

ps: memento was such a good movie

Sep 3, 2007
yeah but he also said to check out cut... which is not a psych force... perhaps he is just refering to the apparant effect in general than the method.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Yes, but he also said in his Psychological Force vid on Youtube that you could check out Memento if you wanted to learn more about that kind of thing.

David

Dont u think he would be exposing it? :S

Maybe thats another version described also in memento, which is cleaner.. just saying

No mean to dis d+M coz hes a bloody legend, but his effects Wrath And Bound that were takin of his site becouse of there like Jay Sankys effects and he said that hes Not in the magic community but here he is selling his stuff on a magic site witch Jay works at WTF???/

JDEN

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results