The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

Michael's Hanging Coins

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
I've been messing around a little bit with coins recently... this is my handling of the classic Hanging Coins plot. This offers nothing new in way of method... like I said, it's a handling.

You may notice the absence of my usually ever-present patter and presentations... well, I filmed this today in class, being sneaky, therefore I performed silently. I assume many of you know the idea behind Hanging Coins, so you'll get the point.

Keep in mind I'm by no means a coin worker, so please excuse my presumably shotty coin technique. Comments are appreciated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gds3Cf3isVg&feature=channel_page

Michael Kras

Oct 18, 2008
Very Nice Michael!, always love some new work from you! , nice quick routine, catchy to the eye and visual productions/vanishes!.

Where can more info be found on the plot?

Robert.

May 12, 2009
I thought it was impressive. Way better then what I could ever do.
Keep it up, and you'll definitely have another aspect of magic to play around with.

Edit: Keep the videos coming also. You've been putting out some good stuff!!! :thumbsup:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results