Midwest Magicians?

Jan 29, 2008
MPLS, MN
www.maydey.com
Hey,

If you're a Midwest (United States) magician & are interested in meeting to discuss magical things, let's do it!

Again, those who are from states such as Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, N. & S. Dakota, let's try to figure out a common meeting ground for us to get together.

I have recently searched for I.B.M. rings here in my area (Minneapolis, MN) and to no avail, the ring I found I believe to be inactive as of 2004.

Drop your location and/or contact information here if you're slightly interested.

Blessings,

Josh

I'm from Wisconsin too. And i second what TKH said, i'd drive to chicago buuttt minnesota kinda far. Plus they got midwest magic and magic inc there so it's well worth the drive. but if anyone in greater milwaukee area would wanna get a jam session going, i'm game

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Woah Colorado hijacked our midwest thread!!!! If anyone is from the Eastern Wisconsin/ chicago area, feel free to pm me. Maybe we can get something set up in chicago or milwaukee.

-Alex

Mar 2, 2008
There is a magic club opening this month called acesmagic club in IL if anyone is interested.

Mar 2, 2008
Milwaukee Wisconsin here....i am down for whatever

Yea if your up to the drive i would go to the letcures. There free for members 20 for non members

(side note- I was suppose to go to a mushroomhead concert out there but i couldnt get a ride!!! free tickets to!!)

just wanna put the idea out there, meet up at gurnee mills? that way IL and WI peoples can meet half way pretty much. as for when, idk. but if anyone else is game lemme know and maybe we could make this happen

Mar 2, 2008
just wanna put the idea out there, meet up at gurnee mills? that way IL and WI peoples can meet half way pretty much. as for when, idk. but if anyone else is game lemme know and maybe we could make this happen

Gurnee? Thats near the six flags correct?

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Screw gurnee mills, let's meet up downtown chicago. For those in Milwaukee, and that area, I'd suggest the amtrak, I've taken it from Sturtevant, really quick trip. Much more stuff to do down there. What do you guys think of Saturday October 24th? Meet-up in chicago. Pm me, or shoot me an email. --> me [at] ajaniuk.com

-Alex

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results