Mind Reading T-Shirt

Dec 26, 2007
Yeah the instructions come through email. Be careful not to get too dark of a t-shirt color. The lighter the shirt the more clear the design. The effect is very very easy and very strong Richard Sanders new effect is based on the same principle. And it's printed on American Apparal so it's a nice soft fit and a quality t shirt. If your not familiar with American Apparal look them up they make good stuff that's hip and very ethical.

May 3, 2008
Cool. This looks really cool. Someone compliments you on your cool shirt and you tell them to pick a number and concentrate on it. You then read their mind. Very cool.

Is that really all there is to the trick or do you have to make them change their number a lot to force one.

Dec 26, 2007
no there is no force at all. Let me give you an example someone ask you about your shirt and you tell them funny you should ask this t shirt helps you recall certain memories from the past and in the future. I am sure they will give you a confused look so you tell them to think of a time in the past or in the future and concentrate on how old you are or will be during this time in your life. If you look at the computer screen you will notice that there are 6 groups of numbers and you secret age appears more than once on the shirt mixed in with the random numbers. ask them two what group(s) their number is in and to not tell you anything else. After a brief moment of concentration you instantly know what age they are thinking of. This trick will take no time to learn you will be able to perform it instantly after buying it.

What you do with that valuable info is up to you.

Dec 26, 2007
I forgot to mention there is also a card reveal on the keyoboard and the revelation of the number 37 on the keyboard if you want to do that old trick as well.

Dec 26, 2007
I just want to make it clear that it is not me in that video it's just something I found on youtube. Iwill try to get a performance wearing the actual shirt soon.

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
I am very interested in buying this, but before I shell out the cash, I'd like to...

1) Watch a video of someone performing with this shirt, live of course.

2) Know if the white/gray striped shirt will be light enough.

3) What other colors would be recommended if gray/white stripe is too dark?

Thanks,

-Sanj

Dec 26, 2007
1. I will try to get that up soon, but the principle has been around for a very long time and it is very self working and easy there really is no chance for failure.
2. I chose the white and grey and it looks fine, the white and grey kinda adds to the hip retro look of the shirt design.
3. The lighter the better silver looks really nice

Feb 24, 2009
California
I am very interested in buying this, but before I shell out the cash, I'd like to...

1) Watch a video of someone performing with this shirt, live of course.

2) Know if the white/gray striped shirt will be light enough.

3) What other colors would be recommended if gray/white stripe is too dark?

Thanks,

-Sanj

Worst case scenario you end up with an affordable hip T-shirt

Will Murphys carry this product or is this exclusive to PaperCrane?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results