Mirage, first XCM performance

Sep 1, 2007
is this the twisted aces from decknique? i think it must not be. there was basically nothing great about this video's content. the best part in my opinion was the moving camera work. however the amount of filters on the images made it incomprehensible at times. I also can't figure out why you would do the WERM twice in this video (and wrong, you need to extend the last , top packet) basically, this video was very very n00b, and you should practice a LOT more before presenting yourself next time. and for the love of Brad Christensen can you do something original. Well okay the first couple fans were pretty good so you get props for that. I give it a 1/5 dogg as Marvin the Martian said "back to the old drawing board!"

Sep 1, 2007
Amsterdam
is this a joke? if this is your first performance you mean first month doing cardistry then ok, more practise aight? your cuts are slow as hell not to mention there aint anything that did well either even in that speed.

hey you asked for the criticism right ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Surrey.U.K
Sorry mate but it's too soon for you to post a vid, film yourself by all means as a point of reference but don't post it . Watch this in six or eight months and you will laugh i'm sure.

Sep 8, 2007
Yeah, I know I asked for criticism, but can you cut down on it a little bit? I know its not that great, but I'm still a beginner. And also, the WERMs in the vid were my variations. Thanks for the criticism though, I'll be sure to practise more.

DOnt worry

don't worry..just practise more and you'll get better pretty soon i'm sure..you'll be expecting a lot of criticism "out here". But great effort!:)

Tam

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
that is a really sweet variation on the WERM then.

I have been mastering my variation on the pressure fan where it only opens up about 60 degrees lol :D

The variations on the werm were obvious, there were six packets rather than 5, I think people should stop being such elitist tools and be more helpful in thier critisim. He asked for critisim, not to be yelled at and abused. Cut the guy some slack, we all sucked at some stage, and getting input on how you are going is valuable to grow as a performer as well as a cardist.

I think for a beginner the video is a good start, the video effects were a bit rediculous and the video could be better without them but this is all learned through experimentation. Music not really my taste, videos generally go better when the cards and music kind of flow together. They don't need to be perfectly synced, but there should be more flow in the video rather than just move break move break move. Moves could use some work for smoothness, but you are a beginner so that isn't such an issue, smoothness and slow come with practice and don't come overnight. Keep it up and hopefully your next vdeo will garner nicer responses.

Sep 8, 2007
The variations on the werm were obvious, there were six packets rather than 5,

Actually, that was a WERM variation used in G91292's Area 51 cut. It used six packets because one had to be in your palm. But thank you for standing up for me, I appreciate it. I know I used too many effects, and the music was a little to hardcore for it, but it was my first vid, I learn from mistakes :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results