Missing Fingers

Oct 25, 2007
I was at the store the other day and I noticed an individual who had some fingers missing on his left hand. He was picking up some Bicycle Playing Card at the store which got me think about flourishing.

I wanted to ask him if he Flourished, but I didn't because I thought he might get offended or something like that.

Now I know flourishing is hard, I myself have been doing it for 2 years, but since that day I've wondered if there are any individuals out there who flourish despite missing some fingers or if anybody knows someone.

*I don't mean any disrespect towards anyone by posting this thread. I'm just curious.* Mod please delete if you must.

I just think it would be cool to see someone flourish under this circumstance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 25, 2007
I've seen Rene before and I agree he's awesome despite having only one hand to work with.

But I'm referring to someone who's missing some fingers only.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
There's a famous magician from a long long time ago who had absolutley no fingers. He had flippers for hands. And he was one of the best manipulators of his time. He's also a very talented artist. He once drew a painting of a friend, and put the Lord's Prayer in the locks of his hair. That's beast if you ask me.

May 31, 2008
I once read a story about a NFL kicker who had no legs. It was very inspiring. It might have been a true story, but I wouldn't bet money on that.

Albert Einstien was dislexic.

That pretty much says it all. No matter your disadvantage, anything can be accomplished. I wouldn't be surprised if he could flourish.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results