Mixed Martial arts vs Mixed Entertainment

Jul 22, 2010
I'm sorry but it's people like you that made me take a 1 year break from magic. You should think twice before making a video like that, this is why there are so many negative stereotypes about magicians.

May 19, 2009
I'm sorry but it's people like you that made me take a 1 year break from magic. You should think twice before making a video like that, this is why there are so many negative stereotypes about magicians.

im sorry im a mixed entertainer not just a magician, and I can do whatever I want its a free country. You should think twice before speaking =)

May 9, 2012
Your sybil cut section was pretty clean, but the overall video made me not want to ever watch it EVER again. Post what you want, but damn, it seemed like you degraded what we love to do as magicians.

Edit:
im sorry im a mixed entertainer not just a magician, and I can do whatever I want its a free country. You should think twice before speaking =)

you say that, but i'm pretty sure the reason you put that video up here was for us to look at it. so dont expect us to tell you what you want to hear.

Oct 5, 2011
Canada
First of all, I respect the fact that you dare to be different. It's just that the different arts you used do not seem to complement each other that well, but then again, maybe that wasn't your intention. I'm sure you expected hostility from the community when you made this video. I liked the Sybil though.

Feb 4, 2008
Too many magicians take themselves TOO seriously. Trevor...You are totally weird! And totally okay with how weird you are! That makes you AWESOME!

May 19, 2009
Too many magicians take themselves TOO seriously. Trevor...You are totally weird! And totally okay with how weird you are! That makes you AWESOME!

Oh WOW somebody gets it! I love myself and am confident in my weirdness, craziness, or whatever you wanna call it!
Thanks YOU SIR!

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
The sybil was cool, the 5 ball juggling was cool too. The transposition isn't very clean. You definitly have a character and brand. Without being rude I'm not really a big fan, although you definitely can do some crazy things.

May 19, 2009
The sybil was cool, the 5 ball juggling was cool too. The transposition isn't very clean. You definitly have a character and brand. Without being rude I'm not really a big fan, although you definitely can do some crazy things.

thanks! i am going to be coming out with a series of mixed entertainment tutorial dvds to help promote mixed entertainment and to
bring all performing arts together!

Jul 22, 2010
thanks! i am going to be coming out with a series of mixed entertainment tutorial dvds to help promote mixed entertainment and to
bring all performing arts together!
In theory that sounds like a nice idea but maybe you should let a professional handle that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results