Mmm yeah

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Hello again. Pardon my lack of a speedy reply, I was experiencing technical difficulties on my home computer. Nevertheless, to your video.

Flow: 6
The flow of this video was actually rather lacking. It felt as if you were stopping or getting stuck at some points in your flourishes. Remember, when you're performing, you want your flourishes to appear as if they were one step. It shouldn't look like you're following an instruction manual, loosen up a bit. Otherwise, it looks like you're just practicing not performing. Work on the flow of the first move in the video, that was pretty sweet but the performance could have been better. Overall, the flow was a step down but not too bad.

Variety: 6.5
I was tempted to give a worse rating for this category, but the moves that you performed in the beginning of the video saved it. The video was really going great until you started doing the one hand structures and such. I love structures like that, they can be extremely difficult and impressive. But I want to see your personal twist on each move. Your video should showcase YOUR moves; add some style. That's what makes every Cardist different. The moves you did in the beginning looked fresh and new, keep going in that direction. Overall, you've made some progress but I want to see more of a personal flare to each move.

Difficulty: 6
I don't really feel like bothering you much over the difficulty of the moves, because if the audience likes what they see, why should it matter how hard it was to do the flourish? Nevertheless, I'll give you some feedback just to help you as a flourisher in general. The opening moves looked moderately difficult but again, when the video started to get to it's second half, the difficulty took a plunge too. When I see a cardistry video, my favorite feeling in the world is to think "No way. No way. He's not really going to pull that off etc..." That's what I love most about Dimitri Arleri's videos. Learn from that, difficulty in your moves can make them special sometimes.

Video Quality: 7.5
Nothing really new in this category, I've always told you that you have good editing skills and equipment. A little too much editing for my personal tastes, but it's not that big of a deal. I'm going to stress that you change up your angles again, It makes the video more fun to watch. Seriously, I'm not sure why.

Final Verdict: 7
This video wasn't your best video. I'm not disappointed though, your still heading in the right direction. It's good to make some mistakes like this along the way; you learn much more from mistakes than you do from success. You've got some great moves and I really hope that you continue developing your style.

-P.A.V

Oct 23, 2011
Hey P.A.V ! Thank you very much :) i really appreciate it ! I'll put it some style next time and work on the flow too ! i'll try my best :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results