Modern Magic NYC

Hey guys, for those of you in the New York City or surrounding areas i just wanted to inform you about a new magic show that's opening in New York City.

It was created by myself but weekly will have different performers from all over the country.

The opening night is February 13th (Thats right Friday the 13th) and that night, besides having an incredible talented line-up, is being hosted as a fund raiser for the Feed the children organization so the proceeds will be going to that opening night.

If you guys are facebook members you can get more information here...
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=47915578524&ref=ts

Or if you are not a facebook member feel free to personally ask me anything about the show.
IF YOU COME TO THE SHOW, AND YOU ARE A THEORY11 MEMBER YOU GET A SPECIAL DISCOUNT....
If your a T11 member and you come to the opening night, we will give you free admission to a 2nd night of Modern Magic Nyc, so its a Buy 1, Get 1 free for theory11 members who come to opening night.

I hope some of you can make it if your in the area. Also if anyone is interested in performing in the future (Stand up & Close up) feel free to talk to me about that also.

Wish everyone the best and hope to see some of you opening night!

All the bests,
- Steven

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope to see you there Danny, if you are there make sure to spot me if you can and say Hi.
Im going to work out a promotion discount in the future for Theory11 members. But opening night i can't cuz the proceeds are going to a charity. But we shall see in good time.

Anyway, do say hi if your there. And i hope you can make it.

ACTUALLY!!!!!

I just came up with a good promotion for Theory11 members.
If you are a Theory11 member (anyone reading this obviously is lol), and you attend the opening night of Modern Magic Nyc... Find me the day of the event as i will be walking around before hand, intermission, and after the show. Tell me your a theory11 member, and you will get FREE ADMISSION to another show of Modern Magic Nyc.
So basically its a Buy 1, get One Free if you come to the opening night.

Hey Jeremy,
Opening night will consist of...

Dan Vitetta - A local but extremely excellent performer. I much enjoy his style.

Michael Paul - Hes released effects on Ellusionist ( i believe so ), also hes released on TheMentalPlayground his effect which is a great razor blade effect. And hes a fantastic performer.

Jonathan Frost - A gothic magician whos magic is featured in alot of different venues, very interesting stuff.

Stephanie Carlin, a singer song writer to mix things up.

And myself.

It should be a good show, im very excited about my line up.

The show is gonna be in full effect weekly starting first week of march. So basically if your a Theory11 Member and you let me know, after this first show you can go to any other show any week for free.

So make sure to let me know if you guys attend this first opening night!

May 3, 2008
I might go to this eventually. There's been quite a few shows in NYC and I have seen none of them.

Opening Night went amazing and were back again March 6th with an INCREDIBLE line-up of magicians and an even bigger and better theater then before.
You guys can find out more information about the show at...
www.modernmagicnyc.wordpress.com

And again, we're good with discounts so if you mention at the door you are a Theory11 member, we give you a 2nd night of Modern Magic for free. And we are creating a deal with promoters, for anyone who brings in 5 people to the show that mention your name, that promoter gets free admission to two shows.

Hope to see some of you guys if your in the NYC area or around and can make it to the show.

Hey guys!
I know a lot of you are on the fence about attending Modern Magic Nyc tomorrow night (Friday). If you haven't seen any of the performers @ Modern Magic, this is not something you want to miss!! We would all sincerely love to see you in the audience.
Try to make it and support the show if you can!

I recommend mentioning the discount code "Theory11" at the box office to save yourself a discount of $10 - $15 off normal price, which makes a ticket at Modern Magic about the same price as a movie ticket... Not a bad deal for an off broadway show.

Sincerely,

Steven Henriquez
Producer of Modern Magic Nyc
http://www.ModernMagicNyc.wordpress.com/

Hey guys,

Just wanted to update you all on Modern Magic Nyc this week.
We have a fantastic show line-up this week and the proceeds are going to a charity for starving families.

This week we have Michael Paul recent creator of Flicker headlining the show and will also have performances from...
Michael "Six" Muldoon - Magician with an "extra touch." Read his bio to get what i mean.
Paul Riego - Rogues Magic performer
Chris Fecteau - Close-Up Magic
Sarah Nisch - Singer/Songwriter
Mike Finkelstein - Singer/Songwriter
Steven Henriquez - Me!

Hope to see some of you guys their this Thursday at 8 PM, mention Theory11 at the box office for a discounted ticket price of $20.
Hope you guys can make it and help support.

If you guys are still unsure about coming tomorrow, check out the site and try to stop by if you can.
Its for a great cause and its the last of these shows for awhile so its your last chance.

We have an incredible night of music and magic for you all to enjoy including Michael Paul as our headliner.

As always, mention Theory11 at the box office for a discount and say hi if you see me.
Really hope you guys can come out and support a magic show for a good cause.

All the bests,
- Steven Henriquez
Creator/Producer Modern Magic Nyc
http://www.ModernMagicNyc.wordpress.com/

Hey guys,
Modern Magic has moved and ready in full blast.
Come join us opening night at the world famous Broadway Comedy Club on April 23rd at 7 PM.

If you have not seen the show yet, THIS IS THE ONE YOU WANT TO SEE.
We are going to have critiques from the New York Times viewing, an amazing performance line-up, a great bar menu, and hilarious amazing magic.

*** Chris Fecteau -
Close-up magician and much sought after New York City performer.

*** Michael “Six” Muldoon -
Leading magician for worlds largest magic company.

*** Steven Henriquez -
Featured performer on Discovery & NY1

*** Harrison Greenbaum -
Hilarious stand-up comedian and magician, writer for MAD Magazine

*** Danica Dora -
Beautiful Singer/Songwriter born to perform.

**** Jimmy Rock -
Recent finalist on America's Got Talent

Thanks for the support, we truly appreciate it.
I recommend getting your tickets in advance online at...
http://modernmagicnyc.wordpress.com/

Sincerely,
Steven Henriquez

It's not a product, it's a show.
This thread is no different than the ones announcing magic lectures.

I might go considering it's on a Thursday.

Gracias Danny T. Not to mention im just re-bumping this same Thread (Not creating new ones) to update the performers for each show for anyone whos interested in coming.
Let me know if you are gonna go on Thursday so i can try to work through some discounts or something.
Hope you can make it.

- Steven H

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results