More 1-on-1 videos?

Sep 4, 2007
Yes they will, if you look on the left side, Lee Asher's and Aaron's stuff still is coming up, so there'll be more coming, but for now, there's plenty of things to keep you bussy ;)

Ok this probably a dumb question but I searched and could not find any reference (however if I didn't search hard enough feel free to rip me apart. :)

Can the 1 on 1's be downloaded via a mac? I know it doesn't work on E but I couldn't find anything saying it wouldn't work on T11.

Mac users? Thoughts or answers are Mucho appreciated.

Rd.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Ok this probably a dumb question but I searched and could not find any reference (however if I didn't search hard enough feel free to rip me apart. :)

Can the 1 on 1's be downloaded via a mac? I know it doesn't work on E but I couldn't find anything saying it wouldn't work on T11.

Mac users? Thoughts or answers are Mucho appreciated.

Rd.

As far as I know, 1-on-1 videos can be downloaded onto your Mac.

Sep 2, 2007
Can the 1 on 1's be downloaded via a mac?
Yes, they can be download and played via Macs. PC will work fine as well, all you need is QuickTime Player from Apple, which is free.

Regarding new 1-on-1 videos featuring Aaron Fisher:
Bayme just posted in another thread that we just shot six new 1 on 1 videos with Aaron Fisher, although we didn't shoot the Gravity Half Pass. We discussed the possibility of doing it, but there's just too much depth to the move to fit it into a 1 on 1. That's not to say that we wouldn't release something on it if people requested it and Aaron wanted to do it, however....
Further, if you visit the 1-on-1 Section to the right of the page it states Aaron Fisher and Lee Asher "COMING SOON."

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results