More Ultra Gaff Info

So i went to work today and while i was on my way there i was catching up on old podcast i had not heard yet and today i came across Episode 77 of GoMagicGo and heard something that some of you may want to check out. They have an interview with Daniel Garcia and Wayne Houchin in which they talk about the Ultra Gaff Deck and DVD. So if you haven't heard this yet and are interested follow these instructions.

Go to the GoMagicGo website HERE
Look on the Left side of the screen where it says "Subscribe" and click "Use iTunes"(you will need itunes to get the episode)
After the latest episode is downloaded on your computer, go to podcasts, find the GoMagicGo podcast and open the drop down menu.
Look for Episode 077, download, and enjoy :D

Sep 1, 2007
so when is the ultra gaff stuff gonna be released cause the podcast said summer of 2007, well the summer is over.

Sep 2, 2007
so when is the ultra gaff stuff gonna be released cause the podcast said summer of 2007, well the summer is over.

The UltraGaff was supposed to be released this summer -- it wasn't -- because there were some issues. When it's going to be released is all speculation, as it's up to Ellusionist to decide, though it appears that UltraGaff is finished. However, Daniel Garcia mentioned that E also has two other project which he shot about 2 years ago, which have not been released. So if you ask me, I don't think it is ever going to be released -- it's all a tease. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
The UltraGaff was supposed to be released this summer -- it wasn't -- because there were some issues. When it's going to be released is all speculation, as it's up to Ellusionist to decide, though it appears that UltraGaff is finished. However, Daniel Garcia mentioned that E also has two other project which he shot about 2 years ago, which have not been released. So if you ask me, I don't think it is ever going to be released -- it's all a tease. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Isn't one of those other projects by garcia fallen?

I think I heard somewhere that this is supposed to be for an ambitious card routine. Does anyone know if this is true?

Thanks

Isn't one of those other projects by garcia fallen?

I think I heard somewhere that this is supposed to be for an ambitious card routine. Does anyone know if this is true?

Thanks

Yes someone was talking about it on the Cafe, I'm pretty sure that's true except I think it's an ending for an ACR, so like the final kicker. That's what I'm heard.....but, to stay on topic I'm listening to the Podcast right now, and I can't wait to hear about this, Im really looking forward to this deck.

-RA69

Sep 2, 2007
this is why E will go under they take to long to release stuff where t11 opened with 3 amazing tricks and cards

I don't know if they will go under, but I do agree that they keep their upcoming projects on hold for a while, and protect all information on its release, until the very last few seconds -- it's a tease.

We know that on October 1st Distortion will be released, officially, on October 31st Witness, and on November 15th TnR. With E, they advertise Stained Skin, they have a 10 page thread on the official pictures of Shadow Masters, they have UltraGaff is basically finished, and yet, today, we have no release dates or any prominent information about them. (It may seem as if I am bashing E, but I am a frequent pleased customer, who, like many, is impatient.)

Cheers,
JTM

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I don't know if they will go under, but I do agree that they keep their upcoming projects on hold for a while, and protect all information on its release, until the very last few seconds -- it's a tease.

We know that on October 1st Distortion will be released, officially, on October 31st Witness, and on November 15th TnR. With E, they advertise Stained Skin, they have a 10 page thread on the official pictures of Shadow Masters, they have UltraGaff is basically finished, and yet, today, we have no release dates or any prominent information about them. (It may seem as if I am bashing E, but I am a frequent pleased customer, who, like many, is impatient.)

Cheers,
JTM

With you there.
I love E and i hate that they tease us with their never ending products of secracy

~Jordan

Aug 31, 2007
Great! I have been dying for some more information on Ultragaffed! I'm downloading it to my iTunes playlist. I can't wait to hear it!

Thanks for the info.
-|P54

Well it's confirmed that the Coin In Bottles will be released in October (either the product or a preview video is most likely coming the first week of October - I have a date, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone) and Stained Skin in November.

And I think it's safe to say that Ultragaff will be released this year (but that's just me thinking out loud).

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Well it's confirmed that the Coin In Bottles will be released in October (either the product or a preview video is most likely coming the first week of October - I have a date, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone) and Stained Skin in November.

And I think it's safe to say that Ultragaff will be released this year (but that's just me thinking out loud).

I am super excited to see what the C.I.B's look like

~jordan

I think we're all eager to see what almost a year's worth of gradually growing hype is actually going to produce :)

Seriously, I think I'm going to buy the CIB downloads....and then watch the preview video :p

Sep 2, 2007
A little birdie told me that Factory Sealed and Bullet are coming out on October 1st to rival Distortion :D.

Further, there is a tentative, not concrete, release date for Ultra Gaff, which will come out after Stained Skin, which, itself, comes out after the coin in bottles, in November, as BlueBackedBikes stated.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results