Morgan Dollars

Jun 26, 2009
hey everyone,

i just bought myself 4 morgans from my local coin store for $55 all together. my question is as follows...

are there any other tricks besides a 3Fly and an impromptu coins across that i could do with 4 morgans???

thanks in advance,

zdog

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
You can actually get cheap knock off Morgan and Silver dollars off ebay from a place in china. They're a bit dodgy, but really who cares. You're not performing for coin collectors..

Feb 13, 2009
You could do coins thru hand, coins thru pocket, coins thru table and one coin flurry. You should look into Michael Ammars introduction to begining coin magic. Not realy sure of the title of the dvd but its something close to that. In the DVD he teaches many different sleights from Malini, Bobo, Roth, Al Schnieder, Ramsey and many ohers like doing false transfers, vanishes, hold outs, switches and other moves. I still use the coins across, coin flurry and coin thru pants that are taught in the video. The coins across is one the easiest version I know and can be a real fooling routine with good patter. The video is pretty much a lesson in sleight of hands using coins. The moves and sleight taught can easily be be applied to other small objects. The dvd is only like 25 bucks and not the usual 35 dollars for an instructional dvd. It's one of the best buys in magic dvds I know of even if it were priced at 35 dollars.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results