Most difficult aerial flourish?

Jul 8, 2008
Tintagel
In your opinion what is the most difficult aerial flourish that you know of. I have a kind of obsession with them especially with madison's downfall i've experimented with the one handed downfall and lots of variations, for almost a year, I just want some suggestions in how I progress in this sort of thing all input is appriciated.

thank you
Matt

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
For me, even harder the Twisted Rain 2, is to do a T.G Murphy Deck flip and have it land on the back of your flicking hand. The catch it in your palm again.

Quite hard, I say :rolleyes:

Gustav

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Not much a flourish but rather a throw.
The throw that the Bucks will teach on Andthensome.
One of the hardest things ever. I cant do it for my life. Watched it live and still cant do it.
Never even accidentally done it once.

Sep 23, 2008
Selma, NC
I can't remember the name, but where you throw a packet up and you kick it off your shoe. That's still giving me trouble. Oh and if anyone wants to battle me then send a challenge cuz i wanna battle someone.

J

J:G

personally twisted rain 1 and 2 are pretty easy for me its all in the arm motion.
but for me its probobly downfall or trying to get drop syble over 4 feet high(i have done it
like 7 times already)

J

For me, even harder the Twisted Rain 2, is to do a T.G Murphy Deck flip and have it land on the back of your flicking hand. The catch it in your palm again.

Quite hard, I say :rolleyes:

Gustav

i know! its hecka hard!!!! but i do it with just half the pack and have half in
my hand and half on the back of my hand

May 9, 2008
I don't have any troubles with Downfall, but then again, aerials are my favorite type of flourish, so I practice them more than anything.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Yeah for me the TR2 three packet aerial has been giving me some trouble. I only get it sometimes. Downfall is pretty fun too.

J

yeah i am trying to do longdistance spinner to onehand fan or clacic fan.....AAARGHH!!!!!!!!!
just gotta do it like andre jhikke(or however you spell it)

Nov 18, 2008
CA
fun yes......hecka frustrating when learning YES!!!!!!!!!:mad:

haha yeah. i was practicing it outside somewhere and the aerial packet looked like it was going to land perfectly on my hand. Then there was a huge gust of wind, the packet bounced off my hand and the cards went EVERYWHERE.
Luckily they were just old, cheap restaurant cards. lol

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
hey do you know where i can see this pirouette armspreads or one hand waterfall

Well my friend told me about the piroutte armspread and he said there are people that can do it. Basically its an armspread catch with each card spinning. I dont think there is a video of it tho.

The one hand waterfall can be seen and learned from the flourishing bible.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Theroux!

By daniel madison, is technicaly not an 'aerial' floursih, but it is an armspread hover card thingy.

The one where you flick a card from the deck to the upper part of your outstretched arm, the flick it so it spins/hovers back into your hand.

F*kin'ell mate :rolleyes:

Gustav

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Theroux!

By daniel madison, is technicaly not an 'aerial' floursih, but it is an armspread hover card thingy.

The one where you flick a card from the deck to the upper part of your outstretched arm, the flick it so it spins/hovers back into your hand.

F*kin'ell mate :rolleyes:

Gustav

See, I don't know why, but I actually found that really easy. Yet, I struggle with some cuts others fly by.

I guess it's just one of those things - you just... get it, by chance.

-Sam H

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results