Motion Project - "Life in a Studio"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PatrickKun, Mar 15, 2010.

1. LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKeawsyPhKA

Hey guys, lately I've been learning Adobe After Effects and edited a video for my class project about my design life. I've film my small studio or workspace and had some magic elements involved which I think you guys might enjoy. Please take a look and let me know what you think. Thanks.

-Patrick Kun

2. That was FREAKING COOL!

3. That made me feel like I was playing The Sims, but it was still amazing.

4. Yeah that's kinda like my concept of showing different elements that makes me a designer and showing stats on each of them. Thanks for all the feedback :D. Hope to make an actual "magic" video soon!

-Patrick Kun

5. Great job!
    Nice editing , nice little touch of magic :)
    5* !

6. Pretty Cool Patrick. I have a friend who used to work for VH1 Music Video Company and used Adobe for a lot of stuff. He used to do quick snippits and commercials and such.

Nicely done. Keep up the good work.

7. Cool! I enjoyed the video with all that special effects.

8. Yeah, messing around with After Effect is pretty darn fun :D I just started. I'll apply it on magic video sometimes once I have time :)

9. the first "bottom shot" completely fool me the first time...I was like WTF?!!

nice video...I really liked it

10. What was the production you used at 32-34? Very cool, completely fooled me.

Awesome job, really really great.

Cheers

11. Very enjoyable. Do you find similarities in Graphic Desing and in Magic? I'm sure you use creative outlets for both.

12. Thanks everyone for the kind respond, the production was just a palm production, not an actual shot :p About graphic design and magic, they are similar when it comes to style and being creative. I think one day if I could merge them into one carwer, it'd probably be the best job ever. ;)

Partrick Kun

13. Yes, I realize that, but I was curious as to the production used (from your palm). Where did you learn it? :)

14. Thanks for the comment, I'm not sure exactly where I've learned it but I think I saw Apollo Robbin and Shoot produce a card from Tenkai in this manner which I thought it is better than the normal Tenkai production. Take a look on Exchange Cultural by them, Apollo should teaches on one of the DVD. Hope this helps.

-Patrick Kun

15. Thanks man, those are on my "to get" list anyway, so yea:D. Thanks again.:)

Cheers

16. That was an awesome video!

P.S., look in my signature.

17. Thanks guys, I'll be posting some new original material soon. In the mean time, check out my website on my signature and subscribe for news. Thanks!

-Patrick Kun