Moving to Indianapolis whats the story?

I'm moving to Indianapolis next month for family reasons permantly. I've tried to do some research on Indianas magic scene and I've come up short. So little to say if anyone has anything they would like to share on this topic feel free to do so here. Peace!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Shane,

There isn't much in Indiana, but here in Ohio we have a bit of magic going on. You aren't too far of a drive.

There is always papercrane productions in Columbus, Justin Miller lives here, Magifest is held annually in Columbus, and the Battle of Magicians is always the last weekend of April here in Canton where I live.

As far as brick and mortar shops I have two within 10 minute drives of my house.

You definitely may want to come to Magifest and the Battle in Ohio. They are both 3 day events.

Shane,

There isn't much in Indiana, but here in Ohio we have a bit of magic going on. You aren't too far of a drive.

There is always papercrane productions in Columbus, Justin Miller lives here, Magifest is held annually in Columbus, and the Battle of Magicians is always the last weekend of April here in Canton where I live.

As far as brick and mortar shops I have two within 10 minute drives of my house.

You definitely may want to come to Magifest and the Battle in Ohio. They are both 3 day events.

Thats a plan Justins a good friend of mine so Im sure I can stay with him. Magifest I always wanted to attend that so I'll make preparations. Next month here in Texas is T.A.O.M. so I'm attending that first before I leave. I'll PM you when I get up there.

Dec 30, 2008
There isn't many magic gatherings going on here but a few of us meet at a Ryan's (restaurant) in northern Indiana every third thursday of every month. As for magic shops... There is "Best Fun" in Indianapolis.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results