Mullica's or Mesika's wallet?

Jul 7, 2008
Norway
Mullica's or Mesika's wallet? Which one would you prefer? If you only have one of them, what do you think about that one? Do you recommend other wallets?

Nov 10, 2007
I have had numerous Card to Wallets' they are all standard nothing spectacular, but one that stood out to me the most is Dan Tong's Card to Wallet, it is made very well, can be used as a card to wallet for your back pocket or inside coat pocket. You can get all the other information here, be sure to read everything, it truly is the BEST Card to Wallet I have ever used:

http://shop.cardfinesse.com/Dan-Tong-Card-to-Wallet-Dan-Tong-Card-to-Wallet.htm

It also Includes wallet plus BONUS book by Dan Tong which includes six routines and necessary gimmicked cards.

May 3, 2008
I own the Hip Pocket Mullica and I can honestly say that I love it. I use it as a regular wallet and there's no set-up. Completely impromptu if you have the wallet with you. It really is amazing. Plus, the card is inside a zippered compartment inside another compartment. It doesn't get much better than that.

May 7, 2009
i love my mullica wallet. the second wallet with the zipper is always a killer. i also use it for a mentalist peek

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I own Jerry O'Connel Small Plus wallet and I love it.
It's a palm and no palm wallet, so you get to choose which feature you'd prefer. The palm version can get the card to go into a zippered compartment, and in that compartment you pull out an I.D. case/or sealed envelope which has their signed card inside it.

The no palm feature has the card going into another zippered compartment.
No special things used there, just easier to do.

It can also be used as a peek wallet, and comes with another accessory along with the I.D. case called the wonder unit used for mind reading - excellent for table hopping.

I can't recommend this wallet enough. The wallet even comes with a dvd and a booklet that teaches you what you can do with this wallet. Once again, the best thing I've ever bought in magic.

I honestly love this wallet. It's made of genuine leather and is crazy thin for a three flap wallet. It's my favorite gimmick I've ever bought. The only downside is for the small version is that regular dollar bills don't fit in the wallet well. This doesn't make a difference to me much since showing my specs that I have money could take away from my tips. Other than that, it's all downhill.
Check it out here - may have to scroll down until you see JOL PLUS Wallet - Small $100: http://www.wizardcraft.com/OConnellJOL.htm

EDIT: I'll be writing a review soon because it's just that good! + Craig R. Dickson is a great guy.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results