Multiple card color change?

Jul 22, 2013
California
I was playing around with the Erdnase color change, and I realized that I had accidentally pulled out four cards. I then set up four aces on the bottom, and was able to do the color change, but move four cards instead of just one. I am guessing people have stumbled across this before, but I looked on the internet and haven't been able to find a multiple card color change. I was really hoping this is original, as it would be so awesome to see magicians use my method as a basis for their tricks :D . I would upload a video, but I cannot find my video camera. If anyone finds something out there similar to it, could you give me a link to it so I can see if it uses the same method? Thank you!

Jul 22, 2013
California
Darn. Just in case you saw a different one, here is the link to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX1-igMCR5k
The trick with the aces itself isn't what I'm trying, the change itself is. My take on the Erdnase color change, I call it 'Open Source Switch' haha I just want to see people use it to invent new effects. Creative criticism appreciated. Also, I do not have the best handling in the video, but I am very tired haha.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
One of the guys over at E, Ty Lee, has a way of doing this he called the Arkady Subtlety which allows him to change the cards indefinitely and end clean.

Sep 9, 2011
CA
I know Nate Kranzo does a multiple Erdnase. I've also seen (what looked like) a double snap change.

Sorry, man. Looks good though, nice idea!

Jul 22, 2013
California
Thanks! Right now all my videos are ones I uploaded in order to use them as video responses, but I'm working on a trick I call 'Portal' and that's going to be edited and shot with an actual camera, not just my iPad haha.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results