Multiplying Billiard Balls

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
I just got a set of Fakini Mulitplying Balls and I was wondering what would be a good source to get started with the multiplying balls. Right now I'm studying the stuff that's in Complete Course in Magic, but I'm looking for a book or video that is fully dedicated to the multiplying balls. Thanks in advance!

Aug 31, 2007
I just got a set of Fakini Mulitplying Balls and I was wondering what would be a good source to get started with the multiplying balls. Right now I'm studying the stuff that's in Complete Course in Magic, but I'm looking for a book or video that is fully dedicated to the multiplying balls. Thanks in advance!

Go to Barnes and Noble and go to the magic book section. Not the kiddie magic kit section, the one with books like Complete Course. There should be a book called the Magic of Alan Wakeling. It is a FANTASTIC book, and has an amazing section on multiplying balls. It's 20 dollars i believe, and if they don't have it, they can order it for you.

Hope that helps,

~Zach

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
Go to Barnes and Noble and go to the magic book section. Not the kiddie magic kit section, the one with books like Complete Course. There should be a book called the Magic of Alan Wakeling. It is a FANTASTIC book, and has an amazing section on multiplying balls. It's 20 dollars i believe, and if they don't have it, they can order it for you.

Hope that helps,

~Zach

Ah yes...I've seen that book at B&N many times before and I've been meaning to pick it up for quite some time, though I've never thumbed through it. I'll definitely pick it up now. Thanks!

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
There is a video that was released by Tim Wright (Skilldini) about MB many years ago. McBride has some info on his videos as well. Personally I just say play with the props and see what you can come up with on your own.

Just remember: Just because you KNOW all of the moves with a prop, doesn't mean you should DO them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results