Muscle Pass questions

Sep 1, 2007
Hey guys. I've been thinking about getting a dvd on the muscle pass, but I have some questions first. If you guys could answer them, I'd really appreciate it!
-Exactly how much damage can it do to your hand? Are the people who say that it screwed up their hand behing serious? Because i'm a card guy, and I'd die if this move had any long term reprocussions.
-Is there anything that you HAVE to know before you learn this? If I suck at a classic palm, will I be able to do this? [with practice of course]
-Which dvd is the best? The main thing I need to know, is the muscle pass itself. Which dvd teaches the basic routine the best?
-Do small hands play a part? Cause I have like REALLY tiny hands.

Thanks.

Oct 8, 2007
It can hurt from a little pain with a red mark on your hand, to a blister. Depends on how many you do in a row.
It needs a lot of practice, I guess you need to know a basic classic palm.
I've heard good things about the Muscle Pass DVD by Jay Nobelazada(spelled right?), but I do not own it.
The smaller your hands , the easier it is to do with a big coin. I'd start with a half dollar or bigger.

Hope I helped you,
Guardian18:D

Sep 1, 2007
Amsterdam
i believe this is the only coin move that benefit smaller hand, anyhow anyone that claims this has any long term damage is bull. how ever it can cause blisters yes if u over practise it, how ever u can get that by doing flourishes as well. u will prolly be pretty ok with holding a coin in the classic palm after u master this move that is for sure. for a total beginner to classic palm in to mastering this i would guess about a good 20 hour per hand, prolly more if u want the heights, since it hurts quite abit in the start it will take about a months to get enough practise on that unless u want to have a swollen palm all the time.

the dvd it self is alright, better than other sources to learn this move that is for sure.

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
i am learning it right now in my opinion to learn the move you don't need a dvd but for tricks and stuff it would be helpful. There is good video by the cuso teaching how to do it on youtube. i also heard there is another dvd by the guy would made mercury can't remember his name.
It does hurt but its just your muscle getting used to it. i have small hands and using a half dollar

The Muscle Pass is an amazing move, but if you want to learn it, I would say to wait for David Kong's DVD on the Muscle Pass. Jay's Muscle pass has a massive throw when he does it, so I would stay as far away from Jay's DVD as possible. David also teaches things to do with the Muscle Pass that very few know about and that are certainly not taught in Jay's DVD.

If you'd like to disagree, please watch Jay's Muscle Pass:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD8KSBPJY7U
And David's:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKc8sq2inRc

If you're interested, you can also view the contents for Jay's DVD:
http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1642
And for David's:
http://themusclepass.com/Contents.html

I see no comparison. David's DVD will be out soon, and it will certainly be worth the wait.

the cuso vid on utube sucks......

you can really benifit from the dvd
and it wont take months to learn the M.pass

I learnd it in 3-4 days.....
then I got some palming coins and the hieght of it was tremendous...

5-10 mins in your bed at night and youll have it really fast.

if you get the dvd I can help you with it and he says somehitng that you shouldnt do

Sep 1, 2007
I think I'm going to go with jays. It doesn't look like he's throwing it to me. Plus jays dvd id at a pretty good price, and has received some great reviews, and i have no idea when I can buy kongs dvd, or what price it will be.

I think I'm going to go with jays. It doesn't look like he's throwing it to me. Plus jays dvd id at a pretty good price, and has received some great reviews, and i have no idea when I can buy kongs dvd, or what price it will be.
Look at Jay perform 'The Coin That Falls Up' in his trailer that I posted, and then watch David perform the same thing in his trailer that I also posted.

The toss is undeniable.

If you want more information, you can email him ( TheMusclePass@gmail.com), explain your situation and ask his for a price and release estimate. He's a great guy, and the DVD WILL be worth the wait.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
heres my 2 cents...

i got the muscle pass dvd by noblezada a little while back..
i practiced during off time at work...and after about a week..i had a god 8 inches flat off, there was no permanent damage...and ive used it all the time since...the only damage you get is a little red and a calice at the spots on your hand where the coin rubs....besides that theres nothing else.

-BRad

Sep 1, 2007
I went with Jay's DVD. I do think he has a throw but i learned the muscle pass in 6 days from that DVD. I thought it was going to be extremely hard but when I practiced while I watched TV or read books it really pays off in the end. I think he teaches you pretty well.

Sep 1, 2007
I've read a lot of reviews with people saying "I already knew the muscle pass, and this dvd made it ten times better" I have the basic idea of the muscle pass, but I don't really know how to do it. If I get jay's, will I be able to do it even if I can't do it now?

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
I've read a lot of reviews with people saying "I already knew the muscle pass, and this dvd made it ten times better" I have the basic idea of the muscle pass, but I don't really know how to do it. If I get jay's, will I be able to do it even if I can't do it now?

all i knew when i got the muscle pass dvd by jay was that you were learning to make a coin jump...that was it, i didnt know how it worked and that stuff...the dvd was great and i can do it no problem 8 inches...it will work for you too,

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results