Music for media

im just curious what Theory11's position is on the music that is used in video that are uploaded in the media center... i personally like to use what ever music i am listening to the most at the moment of the video, which is mainly music of big name bands... is this site going to enforce royalty free music to be played on videos like Magic Video Depot or is it a free choice as to what sound track you want to play in the background?

Sep 1, 2007
NJ, USA
saadmalik.com
I'm just about 100% confident to say that you can use any music you like in the videos. The media section is the same from Decknique - and at Decknique, the users are allowed to do it. So I'm guessing it's the same here, as their already are user videos up and running in the media section.

-Saad

I'm just about 100% confident to say that you can use any music you like in the videos. The media section is the same from Decknique - and at Decknique, the users are allowed to do it. So I'm guessing it's the same here, as their already are user videos up and running in the media section.

-Saad

i know that i am a member of Decknique btw .. but since the media center is now being run by a new owner i just wanted it clarified .... i ranter not assume anything ... and the videos that are already up are older videos that were already up on DN and not recent videos that had this site primarily in mind.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results