My 3 Coin Vanish & Shadow Coins

Sep 24, 2007
good, but if you keep the finger movement to a minimum and slow down a bit, the shadow coins will look magnificent.

-Chicken
HOHO!

Sep 1, 2007
Melbourne
Definately need to slow down a bit.
Shadow coins needs to be smooth, not fast.
the 3 coin vanish is slightly dodge due to the camera angle but otherwise a workable effect.

Sep 1, 2007
Again as mentioned slow down and dont have your hands/fingers flailing about so much, it really detracts from the effect. Also you need to work on really creating the illusion that your hands arent even touching the surface, this is what really sells the effect. Search for the footage of kenner doing it and also gared crawfords video.

The thing with shadow coins is that everyone seems to try to incorporate more phases than what were originally written up in the Ammar description of the routine. For me Ammars description is one of the best as it is simple in effect. Adding more phases will cause your spectators to just say

"well he made some coins move about, from one corner to another, then another and back, oh i dunno anyway it was very clever"

Ammars description can simply be said as "he made the coins move to the corner one at a time"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results