My Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2010
Singapore
Dear fellow T11 forum members ,

I apologise for my immature behaviour over the past few days.I am sorry if I have offended anybody in this forum including Jonathan Bayme , William Draven and some others.I have realised my mistakes , did a reflection and am now trying to change my attitude.Once again , I apologise to anyone whom I have offended.

Sincerely,
Bill

Apr 1, 2009
California
I commend you for this apology. Often times when people apologize they make some sort of excuse to somehow lighten what they did. Even if that excuse be legit or not... whether it be family issues or whatever may come to their mind. you didn't do that. So that was new and different. You're forgiven in my book good sir.

Dec 14, 2007

I apologise for my immature behaviour over the past few days.I am sorry if I have offended anybody in this forum including Jonathan Bayme , William Draven and some others.I have realised my mistakes , did a reflection and am now trying to change my attitude.Once again , I apologise to anyone whom I have offended.

Sincerely,
Bill

Did you do anything wrong?

Sep 3, 2007

Sincerely,
Bill

Apology Accepted. I apologize as well as I haven't been the most enlightening of posters recently. I am coming to terms with my past problems dealing with various internet debacles.

Apr 27, 2010
baller08.blogspot.com
Ooohh, nonsense Bill...no need to apologize. People get too easily offended today, bunch of powderpuffs. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Look at Brad...he says ridiculous stuff all the time, he never apologies.

LOL! Just kidding Brad....don't get your panties in a wad.

Dec 14, 2007
Ooohh, nonsense Bill...no need to apologize. People get too easily offended today, bunch of powderpuffs. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Look at Brad...he says ridiculous stuff all the time, he never apologies.

LOL! Just kidding Brad....don't get your panties in a wad.

The only panties around here are the one's your mom left last night.

Oh snap.

(That was me being youthfully hip - I did a focus group. The people who liked Criss Angel said I should write that. They thought it was edgy, extreme and topical! Just giving the people what they want - that's how we "make it," right?)

Dec 14, 2007
I'm just playing, b . . .

your mom didn't wear any

(The people who liked Criss thought having a fake out like that was totally bad azz. Failed Vegas show, here I come!!!!)

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
The only panties around here are the one's your mom left last night.

Oh snap.

(That was me being youthfully hip - I did a focus group. The people who liked Criss Angel said I should write that. They thought it was edgy, extreme and topical! Just giving the people what they want - that's how we "make it," right?)

Ooh you WENT there!

/daily useful contribution

Sep 3, 2007
I'm just playing, b . . .

your mom didn't wear any

(The people who liked Criss thought having a fake out like that was totally bad azz. Failed Vegas show, here I come!!!!)

It's probably because b was wearing his mom's panties??? I had no idea at first he was talking about Brad Henderson, I thought it was someone else that wears panties.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City

Sincerely,
Bill

Absolutely accepted - this means a lot to us to see. And to add something to this discussion that many of you may not be aware of, Bill was the first to alert us to an issue of piracy of our DVD's at a certain magic shop near him. Bill alerted us in good faith, and we have been working with that shop since to attempt to resolve things. We are very thankful for his help - I think it is evidence of his sincerity and ethical compass, making right out of wrong and helping us immensely along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results