My appearance of the NFL Network (first appearance on NATIONAL TELEVISION!)

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
VHello everybody! I'm sorry about my inactivity lately (but I'm sure y'all are probably happy about it). Ive been so busy with everything I haven't been able to pertcipate lately. Anyway I know you've read the title and want to learn more, so Here is the clip from Tuesday.

So if your wondering how I got her here is the

Short story: Elliot harrison is a journalist for the NFL Network who list his top 32 NFL teams. He dropped the Vikings from 3 to 9 after ONE LOSS!!! So, as a vikings fan I took to twitter and uploaded a card trick trashing that list(Similar to a diss track) stating "Harrison lost his mind" and "its one game, chill". The people at Nfl network saw it, and liked it so much they aired it on tv during the NFL power Rankings show!!

Full story: It was about a week ago. I was watching tv while doing some homework. I leave my TV on the NFL network 24/7. I hear the guys reading some tweets they received. That's when it hit me! in about a half hour the NFL power rankings where coming on, and they read tweets as well (given they only read 2 and spend like 3 seconds on each). So I quickly recorded a trick calling Harrison crazy for ranking the vikings 3 instead of 1. I waited for the show to come on and...

I wasn't there....
I submitted it too late. They only had like 10 minutes to edit and air my video. Oh well. As a magician you can start to get used to rejection from bigger companies. However It was kind of heart breaking. You talk to anyone whose been in entertainment during their teens. Rejection hurts. Esepecially when its reepitive. I havent had a really good moment as a magician since
My Appearance on the Etika World Network. However I love the National Football League. So I decided I was going to record another one after we beat the bills. I mean they are the worst team in the league! We surely have a safe victory!!...

...well...
We lost 27-6. Absolute domination. So I knew good Ol' harrison was sure to drop us. Now... it was necessary to not only get the big moment I wanted but to defend my team. On the biggest stage. National tv. Using my favorite art form so it would stand out. Therefore I recorded this
infamous video
https://twitter.com/Alaska_is_fake/status/1044618864447950848.

And i waited.

It was about :10:30 AM CDT I was In my Agriscence class building a table(Yes... I'm from Alabama) When i stepped to my side and see a notification from twitter stating "NFL POWER RAKING! WHERE DOES YOUR tEAM RANK?!?" I checked and sure enough we dropped from 3 all the way to NINE!! I sent my video. I was so used to this rejection I basically talked myself into the truth between the 5 hours before the show started. It was doubtful. I mean they usally read 2 tweet and spend like 2 seconds talking about each. No way they'd spend Any TIME on a 30 second video. But i recorded it on my DVR just in case. I sat on my bed texting my friends and whatching the show.
BTW NO ONE Knew about this. ZERO.

So They come back from commercial I stand up and walk over to my tv. My mom walks in carrying My VIKINGS shirt to hang up. Still unaware. I sit my phone down. Look at the screen and hear:
"We have have feed back you have to see to believe"

My eyes wided. I leaned in closer as I hear:
"Check out this video from Vikings fan Kyle Morgan" I jump so high I punch my cieling I scream YES!! YES!! I jumped so high when I hit the ground MY TV STOPPED!!! I screamed “NO!!” However I knew it was recording so I was fine. I ran out of my room so I could watch it in my living room. I get halfway there when I realize

“I should explain to my mom what’s going on”

I run back to my room and my mom was staring at my tv. Eyes wide jaw dropped I looked and it had cut on. And there I was! I screamed I did it!! I text d everyone and told them to record the rerun at 4:00 am

So you may be asking. Who all did you tell?

I told my ag teachers who basically changed my magic career entirely(more on that later) in fact Coach Vines stayed up till 4:00 am cdt just to watch the rerun. And let’s just say they spread the word. (In fact coach ray told some people I was on ESPN instead of nfl network. He’s known to stretch the truth)

I woke the next night excited as I can be! I had to get up early because there was a student lead prayer that morning. I can see since I showed up late people were staring at me... I figured it was cause I was late. But I guess word got around pretty fast. However I didn’t know. So after that I go to home room. Sit down and goes as normal. I was secretly hoping someone would bring it up. When during the morning announcements my principal says

“And I would love to congratulate...”

I lean in closer...

“Our FCA for a great prayer this morning!!”

So I slumped back into my seat.

Then...

“And ladies and gentlemen we do in fact have a CELEBRITY with us today. You probably know our sleight of hand enthusiast Kyle Morgan. It just do happens he made his national television debut last night on the nfl network doing what he loves. Vikings and Magic. We are extremely proud of him”

I was so honored. I mean I go to a realatively small school but still relatively unpopular due to my awkwardness and I don’t like to admit it but I feel like I sometimes use magic as a crutch. But still most everybody in my school knew at one point I do magic. And want to see something, however Just like I said Ive always been too awkward to approach. But I ALWAYS do magic for the football team EVERY Friday. And down in the south football is the most important thing ever so I’m happy to do it.

Sorry bout that tangent Back to the original question

I put it on EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM.

I’m not gonna lie I don’t want to get a big head but I feel I might. I’m trying to stay humble because it wasn’t actually that hard to get on compared to like my Etika world network appearance.

But just to hear NATIONAL TELEVISION is unbelievable but I just feel bad telling random strangers at my school. So I’m happy my principal did it for me. So come to think of it I haven’t told anyone besides my friends on social media (I only have like 40 across all platforms) so yeah...

But every knows and everyone has been congratulating me on it.

So that is the story of how I made national tv before my 18th birthday!!

Jan 14, 2018
Philadelphia, PA
Tbh, I still get scared whenever people start talking about the Eagles.

We were the laughing stock for so long, it seems unreal that we're actually decent lol

(Also now there's the whole bandwagon accusation being thrown around)
It always feels weird when I get called a band wagoner for liking the Eagles because I’ve been following them all my life and only now other people have started to like them.

Reactions: 010rusty
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results