My Article in the Paper

Dec 6, 2007
Knoxville, TN
I take it that's a school's paper?
The writer should be fired.

It always scares me to see people wearing Korn shirts. I listened to them in sixth grade, which was almost 14 years ago.

ARRRREEE YOUUUU REAAADDDYYY.

First link was funny!@

Congrats Anthony on the article. By the way it's not KB Studios it's KD Studios which actually stands for Kim Dawsons Actors Conservatory of the Southwest in which I attended for 2 years myself. KB is a toy store.lol Anyways you never told me you went there, well congrats bud keep it up.

Shane.:)

Congrats Anthony...free advertisement is always nice. :)

Now for some constructive criticism for the future...

That shirt has got to go. How can one expect to get hired for the big paying gigs when they're seen wearing a Korn tshirt and dog tags?? Secondly, I didn't feel like I got to know the current Anthony...only the one that struggled when he was younger. Sure, a bit of background info can't hurt, but that's not the person I might hire. I want to know about YOU...NOW! Not when you were 5 years old. They also left out a lot of info that should have been added in...when do you perform at MexiGo?? Time? Night?

Even though you didn't write the article, you know more about you than she does. It's up to you to give her stuff to write about, and what to focus on. You should have one main goal before she even asks any questions, and every answer should relate back to your main goal. One main point you want the readers to get.

Here's the article that was written about me back in July...not the best, but it was okay even though she completely forgot about putting my contact info in it.... :mad:

Another thing you should do...go and talk to her about buying the reproduction rights and take the article to a printer and get it blown up really big. Then frame it and hang it in the restaurant lobby.... :)

Best.
Steve

EDIT: Just saw that this was the school paper...really not much you can do about that. Not like one of your classmates is going to hire you anyways lol...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results