My Big Deck Order

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
so i'm getting a bunch of cards soon. Are they good? are they bad? any suggestions?

-2 black tigers
-1 shadow master
-1 red masters deck
-1 ghost deck
-1 tally ho viper
-2 propaganda decks
-1 smoke deck.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
The cards from over at E are all the same. They are nice, but not phenomenal. Smoke and Mirrors are the best things that you will ever feel, and if propagandas are like the other t11 cards, you might as well pass. Besides, they are ugly and tacky looking.

Nov 10, 2007
The cards from over at E are all the same. They are nice, but not phenomenal. Smoke and Mirrors are the best things that you will ever feel, and if propagandas are like the other t11 cards, you might as well pass. Besides, they are ugly and tacky looking.

WOW dude thats a little rude dont ya think, First off T11's cards ARE definately close to perfect. There cards are very nice / cool loking also. I think you are the FIRST person to say you do not like the look or feel of these cards.

Sep 2, 2007
It really just depends on how YOU like the cards. I would recomend getting one of each deck and if you like them get more. We all have our own preferances. Some like thinner cards and som like thicker cards. Some like soft and some like "hard". It's kind of like music. Some people like modern rap while others prefer 80's rock. It is all music just a different style. As for your list, in my opinion you won't be dissapointed.

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
I prefer the design of guardians and centurions to propaganda. The feel of t11 cards are acceptable. As for E cards, just get masters and ghosts, remove the rest from your cart.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
You really don't need any E cards except for Ghosts which are fantastic. tigers kinda suck. masters aren't that special.
But DEFINETLY get a bunch of S&M's. can't beat that quality. And it's your call on Props (not my personal preference).
Have fun.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
i love the masters dude!!!

Yeah well JP is obviously looking more along the lines of custom cards and i personally prefer Ghosts over Masters even though they are excellent as well. But that's what i meant when i said they aren't that special. (appearance). I didn't mean to imply that master's are bad cards. The're not.
Cheers

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
All of E's cards (except 1800 series) are printed on the same stock with the same finish, any other "feel" that you guys think makes one of them suck more than the other is in your head. Different designs, the EXACT same cards otherwise. Ghost, Black Ghost, Shadowmasters, master (R and B) Vipers and Tigers are ALL THE SAME. They are nice because they last long being thick, but once you start needing cards that perform at top level, these cards fall a little short. WAY better than standard bikes, I dare you who think otherwise to get a master and then a regular bike and compare them side by side. Night and Day.

As for you me being the first to express my dislike for T11 cards, where in the heck have you been? Look around. T11 has it's loyals, and they will rant and rave over anything t11 puts out there, and there is nothing we can do about those people besides pass them in the magic fast lane. For anyone who comes to t11 to improve their magic, they will also look around. T11 cards may be a step ahead of bikes, but with the same finish and only slightly better stock (which will warp like mad the first time you use them, fyi) they take a lot of breaking in to be a decent deck. Cents look sharp until you get up close, Guardians are a cool idea gone bad (they look atrocious when you see them up close) and now is something else which looks like... well... I don't even know where to begin, so I won't. And once again, with the same finish as bikes, and the same stock as precious T11 cards, you can expect a redesign on a fad. They loyals will love it, the real magic community will still shop here when something is worth while, but we will keep moving.

so i'm getting a bunch of cards soon. Are they good? are they bad? any suggestions?

-2 black tigers
-1 shadow master
-1 red masters deck
-1 ghost deck
-1 tally ho viper
-2 propaganda decks
-1 smoke deck.

Tigers- not worrth it. They scratch eailsy and leave white gaps. not durable.

Shadow Masters- Good. They will die after a while though. There are better options.

Masters- Not worth it. They are thicker and more durable. But, you could get a brick of red/blue bikes for 15$.

Ghost- Get it. These are really good and are generally long lasting.

Tally Ho- Cool back design. About the same as Tigers.

Propaganda- From what I see they look good.

Smoke- I have mirrors but they are pretty good.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I remember when SM first came out, everyone was bashing the **** out of SM. I could count on the fingers of one hand the people who defended it. Now of course everyone's turned heel - typical.

Nov 10, 2007
Oh, and thanks. It takes something to stand up here and point out the truth among the fanatics. Oh, did I say that out loud?

Now you re going to say stuff about me because I like a deck of cards. Do not call me a fanatic not even knowing who I am. I did not say nothing about you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results