My Card Collection

Sep 9, 2007
wow! :eek:

I'm not gonna bother taking a pic, but right now, my inventory is at:

-7 guardians, (2 O, 5 FS)
-6 each of Crimson, Violet and Brown Wynns (1 open of each, 5 FS of each)
-1 pack of Black Tallys, circle back (opened)
-Tons of opened bikes, Red and Blue (more blues), not nearly as many as in that last pic tho.
-Tons of opened bees to practice things like palming, card spinning, etc. (I can get Bees for super cheap so when i practice finger spins and stuff on the subway, I don't worry about picking them up as they get gritty)
-TONS of homemade gimmicks. I'll often make my own gimmick even after being provided one for my blue bikes. I prefer blues to reds. I'll also use my homemade version and keep the original brand new so that I can make it again.

In the mail: 6x Centurions

Looking to buy next: 3 each of BG's, Vipers, Red/Blue/Black Tally's (both fan and circle), Ghosts, a couple of gaff decks.

Sep 22, 2007
holy #$%^ nice dude i have 6 shadow masters 12 centurions 12 brown wynns 12 guardians 24 bikes

Oct 24, 2007
I use my cards till they're ragged. (lol) I only have 10 decks.

1 Black Tiger
1 Green Bikes
4 Red Bikes
2 Blue Bikes
2 Black & Gray Bikes

Yes, I've never bought Guardians, Centurions, or any Ellusionist deck other than the Black Tigers. And I actually got those at Books-A-Million. So, if you have one near you, know that they carry some good decks. :)

Peace!

Tyler

Jan 31, 2008
Some mighty impressive collections there.... where did you get all of them (I know you didn't get all those bike seperatly :D) ?
And please Trash, don't waste a whole page with your collection.... :D

Some mighty impressive collections there.... where did you get all of them (I know you didn't get all those bike seperatly :D) ?
And please Trash, don't waste a whole page with your collection.... :D

They sell 12 bikes for 13 dollars at costco. Trash dosen't need to post pics when he already made a video.:D

I thought you guys might want to see how a real collection looks like. Here

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results