My "Change" performance

I'm a little 'out of the loop' on this one. Is "Change" available to purchase anywhere, or is there still some sort of legal issue?

P.S. Great looking video. It looked just as good as the videos I've seen of Daniel doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
I'm a little 'out of the loop' on this one. Is "Change" available to purchase anywhere, or is there still some sort of legal issue?

P.S. Great looking video. It looked just as good as the videos I've seen of Daniel doing it.

Thanks dude! I've been trying out a couple different variations and this was my best. "Change" is not yet available for purchase... We're just coming up with our own methods and submitting them in the "Can You Change" contest :D

Aug 31, 2007
Wow! that was actually very identical to Madison's performance!

Have you ever tried it out on a live audience?

..:Z:..

I have not yet tried this variation on a live audience yet, only because it is still in the works. I have on the other hand tried a couple other variations on friends and the impact is still very strong with this change, no matter how you do it.

Aug 31, 2007
its a video edit.

you can see the video jump when the change occurs.

If you download the video and watch it, you will see that my body and the card does that jump throughout the video.. it is one of the problems with filming... it is up to you to decide if it is editing or not but if you notice my head and body and arm move throughout the entire video.

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
The only way Change is possible is by editing and by using the blink card. If Change is possible without gimmicks then Daniel Madison is the best magician ever! :)

Aug 31, 2007
The only way Change is possible is by editing and by using the blink card. If Change is possible without gimmicks then Daniel Madison is the best magician ever! :)

I'm surprised that one method in particular hasn't been performed yet. It's probably the only plausible method, either that, or Daniel has something really crazy coming up.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results