My Change

Dec 18, 2009
Hey all. This is my change. It does not overflow with originality so please don't claim that I am trying to be original. It's just something I like to play around with. All feedback is welcomed. Enjoy.

Edit: Bad Performance. Link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Odd to name it when you know it's not original, but that's not really here nor there.

The basic operations are nice, but there's some stuff that makes me twitch. First, way too much random handling of the deck. You have a card selected, put the card on top of the deck, supposedly put the card into the middle of the deck, turn the card around in the middle of the deck, then square it. Why? All that extra handling just screams "I'm not doing what it looks like I'm doing."

The change itself is well done, but you flashed just a bit on the clean up.

Dec 18, 2009
Odd to name it when you know it's not original, but that's not really here nor there.

The basic operations are nice, but there's some stuff that makes me twitch. First, way too much random handling of the deck. You have a card selected, put the card on top of the deck, supposedly put the card into the middle of the deck, turn the card around in the middle of the deck, then square it. Why? All that extra handling just screams "I'm not doing what it looks like I'm doing."

The change itself is well done, but you flashed just a bit on the clean up.

Thanks. Yeah I might refilm it...not sure what I was doing there lol. But you're right it looks quite suspicious. The thing that annoys me even more is that it looked like I was doing something fishy when I wasnt. Thanks for the reply.

Thanks. Yeah I might refilm it...not sure what I was doing there lol. But you're right it looks quite suspicious. The thing that annoys me even more is that it looked like I was doing something fishy when I wasnt. Thanks for the reply.

That is what I had been thinking throughout the video. If something doesn't look right there is nothing wrong with refilming before posting. Aside from that it had an alright performance.

Dec 18, 2009
That is what I had been thinking throughout the video. If something doesn't look right there is nothing wrong with refilming before posting. Aside from that it had an alright performance.

Thanks. I'll consider refilming till I get it perfect next time a make a video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 18, 2009
well it needs a lot of work. and it was prety much just a cardini change. and for Dr. Jeckle, why would you take the card all the way out, reposition it, then place it back into position to flick it face up. either do it in one motion, or don't do it at all. and as for the spinning of the card when you placed it back in the middle. that is unnecessary, and does not look good the way you did it. try pushing up with your index finger and spinning it 180 in one motion.

so it wasn't really at all original, and your card handling needs a lot of work. but that's what practice is for. and don't take this as an insult, im just trying to help you out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results