My coin vanish... Evolution

S

sidrohc

Pretty good.. Did you submit it to T11? BTW in the topic name it's called evolution...

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Looks good

Well done

If it's wat I think it is though it's already been done, I could be wrong but it seems maybe the basic method is the same.

Sep 1, 2007
austria
well, i think it looks like a great vanish, but i also believe that there's more to consider when you actually want to sell it, like how's the handling, how clean do you end and things like that, so from just seeing a performance video you can't really tell wheather it would be a good effect to release. anyway, if you're confident about it just send it to t11 and you will see what they have to say.

well, i think it looks like a great vanish, but i also believe that there's more to consider when you actually want to sell it, like how's the handling, how clean do you end and things like that, so from just seeing a performance video you can't really tell wheather it would be a good effect to release. anyway, if you're confident about it just send it to t11 and you will see what they have to say.

I do this on the streets all the time and i have yet to recieve a dull reaction.

P.S. If people are guessing im throwing it down my shirt your wrong, just though id clear that up

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results