My Collection has change Has Yours?

Nov 10, 2007
I have not seen a Card Collection thread in a good while.
So lets get new photos of your card collection.

I'm looking forward to see everybody's.

I will post pictures of mine soon.
Come on Show Off those collections.

Thank you

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Here is my entire magic collection. I'm proud of everything I have, and this was the only time I ever really organized my stuff. All the decks in the front are sealed Arrcos and sealed Tallys in the back. It is roughly 70 decks and the Sankey DVDs were all free from winning his contest. I have Quantum Mechanics signed by Irving, and a couple of books. I got a brick of Cents free from winning an SNC and have 6 125s free from another SNC. Expert Card Technique and Modern Coin Magic is cut out of frame.

DSC00563.jpg

Cheers,

Casey

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Here is my entire magic collection. I'm proud of everything I have, and this was the only time I ever really organized my stuff. All the decks in the front are sealed Arrcos and sealed Tallys in the back. It is roughly 70 decks and the Sankey DVDs were all free from winning his contest. I have Quantum Mechanics signed by Irving, and a couple of books. I got a brick of Cents free from winning an SNC and have 6 125s free from another SNC. Expert Card Technique and Modern Coin Magic is cut out of frame.

View attachment 2205

Cheers,

Casey

Man I'm so jealous of you! If I show my collection people will laught at me and then I'll have to run away.

Jun 30, 2010

View attachment 2205

Cheers,

Casey

thats a gud amount of really nice cards....

now that makes me wanna buy more more more more more cards :)

Unforutnately I just left for vacation today so no pics, but my collection is about the same size as Casey's give or take a few decks. I don't exactly see the point in haveing a huge collection of cards but it is nice to have yourself a stock.

I suppose this would be the best place if any to ask, a friend told me that Dan and Dave have a video of there card collection but I could never seem to find it, does anyone know where I can get it, if anyone could post a link maybe? Thanks

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results