My Downloads From Theory11 Aren't Working

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by Aced1993, Nov 24, 2013.

1. This is really frustrating because I just bought a Download, and it's only opening with Yahoo! Music Engine.

Whenever I try to play it, this is what I get:

[​IMG]

Has anyone else had this problem? My other downloads from Ellusionist, and other sites would open with Windows Media Player, but I have no control over this for some reason. I even tried opening the file with Windows Media Player, but it still wouldn't play. My mind is all nbhvsiujknerfijk right now! :mad:

Please help? :(

2. Hi Aced, is your issue that you need to be able to play it in Windows Media Player specifically? If you don't mind what software you are using, you could always try something like VLC (and avoid the trouble shooting): http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html It's way more customizable and powerful than Windows Media Player. Quicktime should work too. Both are free.

Best of luck :)

3. I also had trouble with this actually. My computer was unable to recognize the files as zips, no matter what I used it through or downloaded. I just kind of let it go after a while but if there is a solution I would love to hear it.

4. I recommend using real media player or using 7zip to exoand your files easily. Unrar is also a good option. Otherwise use quicktime

5. Believe me man, the issue is not with my software. The zip files, and video files within, are broken.

6. Hey Tyler,

Have you sent us a support ticket?

Everybody gets sent the same zipped file, I've got Shredder on my system and haven't had an issue, but with technology, there's always the chance things can go wrong!

7. I don't know if you're experiencing the same issue I was, but I sent a ticket to theory, and they suggested downloading the latest version of quicktime, or VLC player. Quicktime pretty much sucks, but downloading VLC cured my problem. If you visit this link, Tyler, it might be the solution to your problem as well: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html. Hope this helps!