My effect

Sorry for posting another "look what I dunn" thread. lol

I made a trick a few months ago, and I have been playing around with it since then. Here is the effect:

You have two spectators. You fan out the cards and let them pick whatever card they want (not forced). You turn the card over and have them sign the front. Then, you let the spectator sandwitch the card in between their hands. (no putting card down or questionable movements just giving them the card.) Then you ask the other person to pick a card. You turn it over and there is a diferent card with the other person's signature right on it! Then you wave your hand over the card and the signature disapears. The entire deck can be checked and even your hands, no sleeves needed either.

There are also a few other version of this but this is the gist of it.

What do you think?
Is it marketable?

I will put up a video later this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Cool!

Wow that sounds pretty cool, depending on how good it looks on video I will tell you if it is marketable. Will you put a live performance of it up? I think that would be better. Awesome idea tho, looks good on paper, hopefully as good as it will on vid! :) good luck,

Sanj

Wow that sounds pretty cool, depending on how good it looks on video I will tell you if it is marketable. Will you put a live performance of it up? I think that would be better. Awesome idea tho, looks good on paper, hopefully as good as it will on vid! :) good luck,

Sanj

Ty! I am going to a theme park on Wednesday maybe I will tape a perfomance there!

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
Yea actually me and my friend were working on this same effect for some time or at least the same idea its funny that you posted this today cux today we started writing and recording for the manuscript. WOuld you like to contibute to our project we have been working on this for a while and have some really good ideas. Email me at morpheis91@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2007
UK
This description sounds very incomplete. What happens to the card between the first spectator's hands? Why does the card change?

As you have described it so far, I can't say I really like it at all. A video might really help.

Huruey

Let me get this: A card is selected, signed and placed between a spectator's palms. Another card is selected, then you show its a card with the other spectator's signature? You wave, then the signature disappears?

I'm honestly confused. Anyway, to market it, you need to show it to a knowledgeable cardman before hand and ask him if this is marketable, and to get credits.

Cheers,

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results