My Favorite Opener for Strolling Magic

Pete Pridanonda

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2009
Now that I've been doing strolling magic for about 2 years, this effect have allowed me to approach a group at a table with confident. There are 8 magical moments taking place in only a minute, which makes this effect perfect to establish yourself as a serious performer. Please enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWEJ0rSi8us

Jun 13, 2013
Germany
Its a good opener. But from the camera perspective I didn't really get a trick. You also have to pay attention that everyone at the table is paying attention by talking to everybody, not just to the 2 ladies, or to establish eye contact. That's just what I got from the video.

Pete Pridanonda

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2009
Its a good opener. But from the camera perspective I didn't really get a trick. You also have to pay attention that everyone at the table is paying attention by talking to everybody, not just to the 2 ladies, or to establish eye contact. That's just what I got from the video.

Thank you very much for your observation Phillip. When I first approached the table and introduced myself, everyone made eye contact with me and was very excited to see the magic. However, in the middle of my routine, the guy in the back announced that the line for dinner just opened, so everyone wanted to be the first in line :) Lesson learned: Always ask when dinner will be served.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Fantastic Pete!

It is great to make sure you talk to the entire table, however, some times you have people who are just not interested and that needs to be respected. Judging by the reactions it was not your magic that was the issue, but a general disinterest. It is always good to explore new ways of engaging the disengaged.

Nice work

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results