My first ever Cardistry Vid

Hey ya'll this is the first cardistry video I've ever made. I've only been into cardistry in particular for about a year and a half, but I love it. I don't have a camera other than my stupid webcam so please forgive me for the quality. I did try my best despite this though. I'm not sure who the credit goes to for pretty much all the moves I did other than the ones I made myself, so you'll have to forgive me for that. Some of the moves that are original to me (they might not be just cause I'm not sure if these have been done before) are starting at, 0:40 to 0:50, 0:50 to 1:04 (I think it's my move... other than the beginning of this move with poco by alejandro portella. Also this isn't the whole version of the move, I'm saving the real thing for the card collab contest :D), and also the last part of the video where I flick the card is mine, I think. I know that the move at 0:40 to 0:50 has probably been done in a similar way before, but I hope you all like my twist on it. Ya'll should tell me if they're actually original to me or not cause honestly I don't know. Anyways input is appreciated, thanks!

[video=youtube;2QYmsG8-pig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QYmsG8-pig&feature=feedwll[/video]

Mar 15, 2011
Good job for a first video, but please get rid of the negative look. It's very difficult to see what you're doing at times. (Small tip) If you have a webcam and worry about the quality, instead of adding numerous effects film yourself closer to the camera, that way even with webcam quality it will still be readable and people will be able to see your moves.

- The Doctor

Good job for a first video, but please get rid of the negative look. It's very difficult to see what you're doing at times. (Small tip) If you have a webcam and worry about the quality, instead of adding numerous effects film yourself closer to the camera, that way even with webcam quality it will still be readable and people will be able to see your moves.

- The Doctor

Okay cool thanks. The reason I did the effect was because the cards kept blurring and this was the only way I could find of focusing it. You're definitely right about filming it closer, but I couldn't really do any armspreads or aerials close to the camera and film the whole move so I did the negative effect with those and figured it'd be easier just to do the whole video that way.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results