My friend's pass

Sep 1, 2007
Very good. I don't know how people do it that fast. Wish I could. And the rubber band was genius.

Oct 21, 2007
done very smoothly! the rubber band variation was realy great, but the herman pass with the rubberband was a bit obvious

Sep 2, 2007
pretty good, the camera didn't have a good quality so it was heard to tell whether he did good or bad.

I'm confused how taiwan can write using just square's

Sep 1, 2007
pretty good, the camera didn't have a good quality so it was heard to tell whether he did good or bad.

I'm confused how taiwan can write using just square's

There charactures and your computer doesn't have the language installed on your compute, so therefor, you see squares.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Sure, why not? It wouldn't unethical to use it for practice or anything. It's probably not his original idea, anyway.

The video was impressive, but that's it. It seems these days people aren't using their Passes as a way to achieve an effect, but rather as means of showing off to fellow magi. Honestly, I don't give a flying rat's ass about how fast your Classic, Hermann, or Cover Pass is. I don't care how fast any of your Passes are. I worry more about my presentation. I would much rather pull off my far less than perfect Pass with a bit of misdirection (which I do all the time), than spend countless hours practicing how fast I can transpose two packets of a deck.

Once again, use it for your magic, not to try and show off to us. Sorry if I was harsh... your Pass is very good, but I don't care.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results