My Ideas. Happy Magic.

raccoonfight

Elite Member
Mar 28, 2011
I adore the topic of happiness and why people are happy. I have heard people say “Life sucks” and I do not believe that is true. There are moments in life where everything that can go wrong, does. Or you feel like you are suffering and no one else is. My idea is when everything goes wrong be amazed at how that can happen. When you are suffering and start saying “Life Sucks”, I really start to think about everything in life. The beauty in nature that there is, standing on top of a huge cliff and seeing a whole mountain range or looking up at the stars the millions of eyes looking back. Seeing city lights every night before I go to bed.
I am what people would say is an optimist. One of the people who no matter what happens, always tries to put a smile on their face. I try to be a happy guy, and it is freaking hard. I am not self conscious about my self, people can think what they want, I know that I will be happy at the end of the day. I believe that everything happens for a reason. Many people do not believe this. How could many homes be destroyed in the flood, what is the reason for that. We may not be able to see it at the moment, but there's a reason.
Magic helps me be happy. The reason I do magic is because when I show that amazing moment and the spectator face lightens up and a smile appears on their face. That feeling is the best in the world. It is the reason most magicians do magic. That one smile, is what we are fighting for.
Happiness is a weird thing. It is not something you can really control. Many people are not happy not sad, going through life not seeing the real world. Happiness is just opening your eyes up to the world and taking it all in. If everything is going down, grades, family or life take 10 seconds, thats it, and watch everything crash and burn. Put a smile on your face when that happens. This is inner peace, when everything is taken from you and you still are able to remain at peace. Many philosophers have done search after search on how to live a good life. You want to know what they say in the end. Stay happy, be happy and live your life happily.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jebzy

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
Latvia
That made me think... And I think I am one of those people that smiles every day, every time... maybe that's because I repaired teeth for a big money.

P.S. It will be easier to read, if you put space between paragraphs.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results