My Indecent Performance... Yes, Another One

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Hey guys, a lot of people have been posting performances of Indecent recently, so I thought I would show you what I got and post mine. For all of those that I have criticized harshly over your videos, it's your turn to get me back! :eek: First off, I want to apologize for the quality of the video. I'm using an old Sony Camcorder from like 100 years ago, but I tried to help it a little bit by putting it in black and white... trust me, it looks better that way.

So, if you have anything that you see wrong with my performance... whether it be presentation or sleight-wise, just tell me, and I will try to fix it. Thanks for taking the time to watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlUZKlbL9ZE

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I suggest you to film a clip in which you perform for real people; That would be more interesting :)

Yes, it would help immensely if I could find someone who was willing to help out, but nobody in my house likes to be filmed while watching my magic, nor do they want to be on the internet, and it's really snowy here, so I can't exactly walk out my front door, find someone, and perform. But, apart from the lack of an audience, what did you think?

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
the one thing I didn't like is that your patter is the exact same as WH's, other than that, pretty good, you might want to use a better control but it's still pretty good.

Sep 1, 2007
Good in a technical sense, but not good in a presentation sense. You have to spice up your voice a bit. I almost fell alseep listening to it. other than that, good job!

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Good in a technical sense, but not good in a presentation sense. You have to spice up your voice a bit. I almost fell alseep listening to it. other than that, good job!

I agree... I have an extremely boring voice, and I don't like it at all. I do think it helps when there's an audience to interact with, though. Thanks for the feedback.

Nov 2, 2007
Norway
i would suggest not filming and putting this trick up for everyone to see. there is a thread asking if witness was a trick that shouldnt be filmed. it probably is, but indecent is definitely a trick that shouldnt be filmed.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
i would suggest not filming and putting this trick up for everyone to see. there is a thread asking if witness was a trick that shouldnt be filmed. it probably is, but indecent is definitely a trick that shouldnt be filmed.

And why shouldn't Indecent be filmed?

Sep 2, 2007
I suggest you to film a clip in which you perform for real people; That would be more interesting :)

That's ridiculous people liek jordan laaping and kev ho, daren yeow, perform for teh camera, and no one complain's.

The only reason people can wine about anything ina video is because there not a dan or dave.

i personally just don't like this trick however

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
That's ridiculous people liek jordan laaping and kev ho, daren yeow, perform for teh camera, and no one complain's.

The only reason people can wine about anything ina video is because there not a dan or dave.

i personally just don't like this trick however

Well, the reason to that is because they (most of them I mean; I don't know all those people you named...) do magic in front of camera with a particular style, and NOT because they are a Dan or a Dave.

The details they put in their handling make their act interesting and that's why people like to see them on camera. :)

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
The video is down. It is not because I can't handle criticism, I just didn't like the video myself. However, I have replaced it with, I feel, a better, more entertaining video of Schwing. I'll make a new topic for it once it's done processing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results