My pastor is a magician

Oct 6, 2007
Hey guys i wanna start off by saying im christian and i think everyone knows were least expected to do magic. but dude i showed my pastor this one trick and he named all the moves i did in order and the person i made them. =O and then i was like how'd u know?! he told me he used to do magic! =O. and hes like show me another trick. you're good. and i was like okay. so i showed him an ACR and he was like 'show me that again'! then i said. 1st time is free, im going to have to charge you to see it again. and he started laughing, and pulled out a dollar. LMAO hes nice and good at magic! =D

Oct 6, 2007
Hey guys i wanna start off by saying im christian and i think everyone knows were least expected to do magic. but dude i showed my pastor this one trick and he named all the moves i did in order and the person i made them.

sry i just wanted to apologize for the typo and its "and he named all the moves i did in order and the person who made them"* sorry

Sep 27, 2007
That's awesome! If I were you, I wouldn't hesitate to show him all the tricks you know or the ones your working on. Not all at once mind you, but you know what I mean. He'll be a good person to try new things on and can provide an excellent way to work through anxiety, if you have a problem with nerves. Sounds like you've found someone who'll be real supportive of your work, and that's always a nice thing to have. :)

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
i don't want to sound like a preacher but thats great dude
I'm glad you are proud to show off your faith of Jesus Christ
i too am a Christian and love magic (weird huh)
just a hint to all you "atheists" out there, we (Christians) are not hypocrites because we do "magic" as you can see it is a awesome hobby and people love watching our slight of hand, and i even do stuff for my youth group all the time and all my youth leaders love it!

p.s. i also am thinking of being a pastor when i grow up and i see that if this guys was a magician that i have a chance as well :)

I don't understand why you think Christians are least expected to do magic. I know bajillions. I'm a Christian as well. I don't go to church though (I don't believe you HAVE to go to church to worship God. I believe you can worship God whenever, and wherever you want. That's my philosphy.:D) If i'm not mistaken, Criss Angel is a Christian. I'm aiming this towards the people who think Criss is "the devil". Before every single dangerous stunt he does, he is seen praying with his family. Not to Satan, to the Lord.

ANYWAYS, that's awesome. Now you have somebody to practice on, or go to for help. Never a bad thing.

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I don't understand why you think Christians are least expected to do magic. I know bajillions. I'm a Christian as well. I don't go to church though (I don'd believe you HAVE to go to church to worship God. I believe you can worship God whenever, and wherever you want. That's my philosphy.:D) If i'm not mistaken, Criss Angel is a Christian. I'm aiming this towards the people who think Criss is "the devil". Before every single dangerous stunt he does, he is seen praying with his family. Not to Satan, to the Lord.

ANYWAYS, that's awesome. Now you have somebody to practice on, or go to for help. Never a bad thing.

I must say. I agree with you on all of your post. Me being Catholic, but not exactly the church going type, and being a huge Criss Angel fan. I can vouch for you in him taking a moment to pray for safety.

Criss is definatly far from the devil. Hah.

Okay, back on topic.

Shane K.

Sep 10, 2007
This might be a bit weird, but magic is the thing that got me closer to God! I had always gone to these church retreats, but I never really cared much. Then, the same year I started magic, I decided to go to another one, and to my surprise found another buddy in magic. All in all, throughout the entire retreat, I connected more with everyone there, and I was able to figure out my life (I had just moved at that time), and got more invovled in Christianity.

Amazing what magic does socially and spiritually for you, eh?

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results