My performance of Jackson 5

lance_amini

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2008
Bahrain
Hello
I filmed this a month ago I worked on Jackson 5 for 8 months but first 3 months for fun and the other 5 months I busted my ass to perfect it so technically only 5 months of practicing
This is my performance of Jackson 5
I also do PORTAL in the end
I can do faster than this but I wanted it to look smooth and fluid
Any problems with my Jackson 5 please tell me I’d be more than happy to fix it :)

ENJOY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRZF-BJD2ug

Sep 20, 2008
oddly enough, to contradict sinfulmagic in the comments in your youtube... (odd considering im Sinful.) i disliked the 5 faces of sybil display. Also when doing the madonna phase, you didnt pull back the packet on straddle grip when moving onto Sybilism. (just a minor flaw. kind of ruins the momentum)

Also, portal seemed way too fast. when you displayed the card, i only saw hearts. that no denomination. and im supposed to be more perceptive of cards seeing that i have them in my hands almost 24/7.

Good performance of portal though. just slow it down.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Also, portal seemed way too fast. when you displayed the card, i only saw hearts. that no denomination. and im supposed to be more perceptive of cards seeing that i have them in my hands almost 24/7.

I saw it fine, 9 of hearts. Though I do agree that it should be slowed down, as it is a trick and not a flourish, and, whilst flourishing quickly might make you revered as a god, doing magic quickly just ruins it. Think dramatic build-up and such, which is tricky with a trick like Portal, done to a camera with no patter, but it can be done.

Rant over, keep up the good work ;)

lance_amini

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2008
Bahrain
yea about the 5 sybil i'm actually workin on it right now :)
and the madonna today i'll work on it

about the portal yea lighting sucked and i did it fast cause there's no talking or anything in realy life i say
"the technology made everything wireless so watch me i'll transport you card" i usualy make lots of funy thing when i do in real life for people

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results