My present

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
Sorry, but this week is so busy I forgot about game-night! Today was my last day of school, BUT it also just so happens to be my birthday. So instead of entirely missing Game-night, Why not just throw something quick out there just for laughs.

So this week's question is just this simple: What would you get me for my Birth-day?(yes it must be magic related)

So, that's it. Just wanted to update on why I missed Wednesday, also that school is over so I can focus more on magic and may be on these forums more often(sorry in advance), and also I just felt like mentioning my birthday(I'll admit that last one may be a little narcissistic).

But As always be creative and Have Fun!!!!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Nov 1, 2016
Happy Bday Dude!!!! Also, as a prank, Id send you a box of old catfish.... making sure they stank pretty bad first of course. Just to help you build up your "hate" towards catfish! hehehe!!
But on a more serious note. I have no idea. Am I the only one who NEVER knows what to get people on their birthdays?! So be glad I don't actually know you. otherwise you'd totally get smelly catfish for your birthday. ;)

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
Since I've been such an ass lol ...
I'll be nice with this one....

A weekend pass to David Copperfield's magic museum.

Please.... Watch Your Step.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results