My project

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Hey guys....and what.. .like two gals? Just finished up a project for school. It involved creating an original piece of music in garageband than setting it too a photo sequence we had done earlier. i got bored with my photos' and decided to make a video instead. thought i would share it with you guys too. Hope you like it.

Project Night

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
absolutely draven. just PM your email or however you'd prefer to recieve it and i'll send you a copy. feel free to use it for whatever. and i have some more tracks ive been toying with as well on garageband (such a fun piece of software) so keep an eye and ear out for future vids. im more than happy to send a a copy of the song to anyone interested, just PM me

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
d+M

A really cool video! I like the music (The beginning sounds much as Daniel Madisons songs...) and the flourishes (a lot of them by Daniel Madison... =D) . I would delete the pressure fan from the video since it isnt as impresive as the rest of them... But really nice anyway... Could you please e-mail me the MP3? THX!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results