My Review Of The Brown Wynns

Sep 2, 2007
Alright, I'm going to give you my honest review of the brown wynn's, I'm not saying they suck badly, or there next to Jerry's Nuggets.

So Here it goes;

The Backs: Personally I liked darker coloured back so I enjoy looking at them. The design is pretty simple and I think this is one of the top 3 sexiest decks I've handled. The fan is beautiful

The Faces:The faces actually are one way believe it or not. One side's pip's is higher than the other and if mixed up, creates a very ugly fan.

However when I rub my fingertips against the face or backs it feels like I'm rubbing a feather.

The Cut/ The Edge: The edges of the cards are ridiculously rough when they come out of the box and they feel terrible. However I've handled this deck for about two days so the egdes have gotten sort of smoothed over and feel better.

My Rating: I wouldn't buy any more of these decks of the internet but If I saw some in a store, sure why not.

6.5/10

P.S: I've heard better things about the blue's and red's so I might get me some of those. Plus I have some shadow masters coming so expect some enw reviews form me soon.

Post whatever you wnat about these cards, this is my honest opnions

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results