My Routine Idea

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
Hey guys, I have a talent show coming up and I was wondering what people think of my quick routine. It has to be around 5 minutes and is 3 tricks so here it is:

Start off with Crossed: magician is the only one who can get his arms out of a knot

Move on to Thread: Magician pulls a thread from his mouth and out his eye.

End with Flow: Water doesn't fall out of a upside-down water bottle.

If you want to know the patter just say. Other than that, tell me how it sounds.

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
Here's the Patter, to make it more clear.

You start off with a quick stretch (crossed) and then move on to the magic.You talk about how you can put string up your nose and it comes out your mouth. You say how this actually is a partially magic, because it is mysterious. Magic is all about mystery, and you don't know where the string will come out. You then show an example and take a peice of string, and eat it. (move into thread). After thread you say how it was dry, and hurt, so you go to get a drink of water. Instead of drinking, you ask a spectator up and perform Flow as a closer. This is the patter for the routine, and will change when I actually do it.

I also am going to try and set up a camera and projector so people in the back can see thread.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results