My Theory11 Story

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
this is my story about Theory11

i had ordered digital dissolve and was awaiting it in the mail unknown to me my parents had orderd panic and distorsion for my birthday. I checked the mail one day just before i was goin to school there was a package i ran in and sliced it open to my surprise there was the two dvds distorsion and panic. I celloptaped it back up and left it outside my front door no-one would know. When i came home that day another parcel had come in the mail my DD. Hopefully realized what happened but know i have to wait 2 weeks

just thought i'll post this

Why would you ever want to return the package? You got more than what you paid for! :p

EDIT: As usual, no idea what I'm talking about. Ignore this post.

Last edited by a moderator:

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Why would you ever want to return the package? You got more than what you paid for! :p
I think what he was trying to say was that his parents had ordered him a separate package containing Distortion and Panic. He thought it was the Digital Dissolve he ordered on his own, so he opened the package. That's when he realized his parents had placed their order for his birthday, so he taped the package back up and left it outside so his parents wouldn't know. His DD arrived as scheduled and no one was the wiser. Now he just has to wait two weeks for his parents to give him their package, which he's already discovered. Ha.

Am I correct on that clarification?

I think what he was trying to say was that his parents had ordered him a separate package containing Distortion and Panic. He thought it was the Digital Dissolve he ordered on his own, so he opened the package. That's when he realized his parents had placed their order for his birthday, so he taped the package back up and left it outside so his parents wouldn't know. His DD arrived as scheduled and no one was the wiser. Now he just has to wait two weeks for his parents to give him their package, which he's already discovered. Ha.

Oh, ha. I thought he left it outside as a 'return to sender' kind of thing.

When the day comes, just act surprised :D

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia

yep ur exactly right sorry if it was hard to understand

Sep 1, 2007

EDIT: As usual, no idea what I'm talking about. Ignore this post.

for some reason, I cried I laughed so hard at that post.
(the edit mostly)

your bday in two weeks!?

well atleast you have DD to play with right?

~Beans

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results