My Website

It looks very professional, I have a few tips to make it the best that it could be. For you testimonials, write how the person who wrote it is connected to you (client, employer, etc.) I would also recommend that you get your media/events page updated ASAP because your future clients want to see your abilities as a magician to entertain and amaze!

Mitchell

Ryan,
It looks great. Very professional. The color scheme is nice and very simple yet its appealing to the eye in all aspects. Keep the site like this, do not complex the style.

Several things that are a plus:
- Easy to navigate, this is a must nowadays. I used Google in its infancy because it wasn't cluttered like yahoo.
- People can see who you are (very creative and somewhat abstract on the homepage). Seeing a face is nice, but its not just a photo, its got some class.
- I can contact you easily and painlessly! Nice!,You don't know how frustrated people get when they are looking for contact info and its 10 clicks away.

What I would change:
- Replicating photos, booking and news photos are almost the same, just another angle. Maybe add a photo of you in the booking page of you in a professional party setting doing walk around. Even if its staged, just make at say "POW". The reason I say the booking page is most likely thats the page they are going to see when
presumably hiring you. Think of it as a visual resume, that photo is your resume and they are holding it calling you for that interview right now. When I dial that number or press submit, thats the photo I am staring at.

- What areas you cover, do you travel far? DFW I presume, but where else? Someone can call and find out, but some are to afraid to call just to ask. I am in the store to buy a remote but it don't list what darn batteries to use, I would rather look for a brand that tells rather than ask a clerk. Your a product and your site is your packaging, make me buy it. Don't list every city and state, just something simple. You are very good with wording, you will come up with something.

Like I said, its perfect, nice colors, eye candy, and VERY professional looking. You may not need my advice, but its something to ponder. Outside creative advice is helpful, missed strokes are found that way.

The site the way it is would make me call you as it is though. Have fun and good luck. PM me if you need anything answered.

Brian

Jan 17, 2008
Sask, Canada
All I got to say without all the mumble jumble is, what a fantastic website. I want to book you for my next buisness meeting just from reading it. I'm serious and not being sarcastic. For a young man like yourself with a very professional website like that, I'd book you in a moment. I'm not very knowledgeable about websites and how they work, but I found it to be very appealing to my eye and it made me feel like I got to know you a bit.

Oct 3, 2007
germany
It looks quite nice. If I were to give one piece of advice, i would suggest that you work on the text color of the main content box. i would probably darken the red a little and experiment with darker colors for the text body. Otherwise, not too bad :)

zep.

I say you should learn some typography! The text was not that good! But the colors do match and stuff. The only thing is start using rollover for links. That will give the page some effeckt! And for me the text in the navigatsion was too big! Try using some web 2.0 effeckts with them that will give the page some personality.

All in all its kinda good! Im making one myself to get more shows so i can advance more in the mentalism area!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results