Mystery Card Idea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NickGanesh, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Hey guys,

Here is an idea for the classic mystery card plot that is a little different as it combines a couple of different plots to get this effect. I hope you enjoy.

If you have any questions regarding the method, feel free to PM me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIIC96FoTUA

Thanks.

2. WOW Nick. Ever since your first of videos I have always been extremely interested in your material. This is one of my favorite videos, the trick is really clever, I have nevr seen anything like it. Althouhg may I ask, what song is playing in the background?

3. Thanks Nicholas. The song is called strawberry swing by coldplay.

4. I second that. I really love this effect Nick. Really clever switch.

5. Every time you release a video, it's a gem. Really now, all of your videos are awesome. What is that control called? You've used it in both the sandwich video and this one. It's neat and a great idea.

6. It's a bluff pass which Dan and Dave teach on The Trilogy - Tricks DVD. Nick, love the effect man. Great job.

7. You handle doubles in the sexiest and most natural way I have ever seen. Do you have any tips for us? I mean, don't get me wrong, the effect is great but your doubles amaze me.

8. The bluff pass can also be found in Josh Jay's tutorial on VanishingInc under the "Revolver Shift". Ten bucks, and a lot of value, I hear.

Great video, too. I'm curious as to the exact procedure, so I'll maybe PM you.

Ian

9. Thanks for the feedback guys, and yes the control is the revolver shift by joshua jay.

10. Awesome effect Nick!

nlvan,

The control used is the Bluff Pass, besides the Trilogy's Tricks DVD, it can also be found on this very site as a 1on1 for about $5

CLICK HERE.

Hope this helps.

- Jenai

11. To be more specific, as mentioned before, it's Joshua Jay's Revolver Shift, a version of the bluff pass, but very different.

Ian

12. Thanks for clarifying that up Ian.