Mystery in a Bottle

Zak The Wizard

Elite Member
Jul 1, 2014
USA
Hello Theory11 members,
this is my first post to the forum. I'm looking forward to the release of the Mystery in a Bottle, I wanted to ask some questions of those of you who have been on the Theory11 scene longer than me. How quickly do you think this will sell out? Is there any chance of this being in the archive? And of course how much do you think it'll go for? I'm excited about this release, I just bought the mystery box and I think this would make a great addition to my collection. Thanks.

Best regards,
Zak​

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Welcome! Supplies of the Mystery Bottles are very limited right now, and it's definitely possible that they might sell out quickly. But, Jamie Grant is making more as quickly as possible, so if they do run out, more will be on the way soon! Every bottle is handmade.

$10 from every Mystery Bottle purchase will be donated by Bad Robot to 826 National, a non-profit organization that promotes creative writing in schools and workshops across the USA. So not only is it a cool, mysterious, inspirational object - but it helps a great and very worthy cause.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey guys!

There aren't gone forever, don't worry! We have more Mystery Bottles being made as we speak, along with more of the Mystery Box decks and Lockboxes. We don't know exactly when they will be back in stock, but hopefully soon!

// L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results