Mystic Simon - A free effect and magic resource center

Nov 11, 2017
Mystic Simon -

Effect: Spectator selects a card at random (or just thinks of and names one), performer either gets his own or a borrowed phone, opens Facebook messenger and sends Mystic Simon a message (example: Simon can you help out and tell me what card my friend picked) Mystic Simon then responds with "Hmm this is a hard one...but I think your friend chose the Two of Spades" (or the name of the card the spectator chose).

there is no pre-set up with Mystic Simon before each performance, and their is no Force.

Mystic Simon is simply a chat bot programmed to respond with certain answers depending on the question asked (or the way the question is asked)

https://www.facebook.com/Mystic-Simon-131139080926745/

Simply message Mystic Simon with either "Hi", "Hey", "Hello" or "Hi Simon" and then just follow the conversation with him to discover more about Mystic Simon and what he's capable of.

It is also programmed for other functions such as teaching you new tricks, giving you links to magic related content online from Forums, Shops, Groups (Magic Circle, IBM ect).

It's also a work in progress and I invite the entire magic community to help me developing him by letting me know what type of content would be good, and if you can come up with any other effects/tricks using Mystic Simon as a prop.

I am also looking for permission from Theory11 to add them to the Resource section of Mystic Simon, so if an admin could let me know that would be very appreciated.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results