N.ee.N.oo // Tutorial

Hey everyone,

I was a little bit hesitant about posting this due to the fact I've never done a Cardistry tutorial video before, and didn't want to get ripped apart for it :p.

This is a simple flourish, based off of the Charlier Cut. It's not meant to be big and flashy but, something simple that allows possibilities to routine around.

And if something similar exists please let me know, it was not my intention and I will give credit where credit is due.

Enjoy!

-RA69

May 16, 2008
That's a pretty nice looking flourish. As far as the tutorial, I prefer people to explain things verbally rather than just pointing at things. It's a personal preference though.

What's with the name though? N double e N double o? What's the story behind that?

That's a pretty nice looking flourish. As far as the tutorial, I prefer people to explain things verbally rather than just pointing at things. It's a personal preference though.

What's with the name though? N double e N double o? What's the story behind that?

It's pronounced "knee-new". It should be in the video description but, during 2 phases of the flourish if you turn your index fingers toward you, the packets will form an "N" shape. So, I singled out the N's in the name of the flourish to represent that.

I have a few other simple cuts, and I may make tutorials for them so, I will take your advice and try to explain verbally next time.

Thanks for the feedback,
-RA69

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Personally I think it's a great flourish! Not something I'd want to learn because it's not really my style. But thats just personal taste. But I think it's a great cut overall.
I enjoyed watching the performance (and the tutorial), but again (I think you're going to like remove me from the forums hehehe) I wouldn't learn it because it's just not me. (To end on a good note) -I enjoyed the video.

Can't wait to see more form you!
Eugene Soh

Oct 24, 2007
I think this move has alot of comboing ability. For example you can combo it into molecule4. I think its great and i liked the cinematography. For a first i think its very good. Cant wait too see more :D

-f1

Funny name but nice move. You've improved since your trilogy contest video(ewww). This reminds me of lollercoaster.

I like to think to myself that I never had a Trilogy contest video and it was more of a nightmare, that came to life and was later removed off YouTube =).

Thanks for all the kind words. I was expecting the worse, to be totally honest.

And if anyone can make it down to Pike Place this weekend, I'll show off some more of my stuff :p.

Thanks,
-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Oh crud. I made a cut that uses the exact same grip, and pretty much the exact same left handed second finger push up motion. Thankfully the cut is different, but now I can't claim it's completely original.. :(

Oh well, it was going to happen anyway.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I like to think to myself that I never had a Trilogy contest video and it was more of a nightmare, that came to life and was later removed off YouTube =).

Thanks for all the kind words. I was expecting the worse, to be totally honest.

And if anyone can make it down to Pike Place this weekend, I'll show off some more of my stuff :p.

Thanks,
-RA69

I'm with you there. Trilogy Contest? What Trilogy Contest?

David

Sep 1, 2007
ah crap, I just remembered I am going to be on business travel this weekend until Sunday :( hit me up though next time you come down, I guarantee I am not capable of making anyone look bad LOL I drop more cards than a soccer ref...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results